• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
  3. What is the required space for this game ?

User Info: shawnmck

shawnmck
6 years ago#1
Hello,
I have a white (8-gig) Wii-U, and have a few game-saves already...so I was wondering what the required space is for this game. I heard it was an awful lot, but how much is it really ?
Am just trying to figure out if I have enough space on my 8-gig console.

Thanks in advance.

User Info: DoomsSD

DoomsSD
6 years ago#2
16 Gigs.
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
http://i.imgur.com/k4HdivZ.gif

User Info: PedroMontana

PedroMontana
6 years ago#3
The general idea behind the 8GB Wii U is that it's for 2 groups of people:

- those who don't want to download full retail games

- those who already have/want to buy an external HDD anyway
No More Heroes

User Info: shawnmck

shawnmck
6 years ago#4
16 gigs...well that sucks.
The reason why I got an 8-gig (white) was because I wasn't expecting to buy more than 4 or 5 games. I figured 8-gigs would be sufficient.
That is a ridiculous amount for a game. I wonder why it is so much ?

User Info: PedroMontana

PedroMontana
6 years ago#5
shawnmck posted...

The reason why I got an 8-gig (white) was because I wasn't expecting to buy more than 4 or 5 games. I figured 8-gigs would be sufficient.

That plan just does not work, as the 8 GB only really leaves you with 4GB because of the OS, and MOST games nowadays need more then 4GB.

That is a ridiculous amount for a game<. I wonder why it is so much ?

It's not ridiculous, i have multiple Wii U games with file sizes in that league (Tekken, Warriors Orochi, Fist of the North Star).
About Deus EX in particular, the game wasn't small to begin with, and this Director's Cut includes the DLC, a digital guide and developer's commentary.
No More Heroes

User Info: sarmandar

sarmandar
6 years ago#6
PedroMontana posted...
shawnmck posted...

That plan just does not work, as the 8 GB only really leaves you with 4GB because of the OS, and MOST games nowadays need more then 4GB.

That is a ridiculous amount for a game<. I wonder why it is so much ?

It's not ridiculous, i have multiple Wii U games with file sizes in that league (Tekken, Warriors Orochi, Fist of the North Star).
About Deus EX in particular, the game wasn't small to begin with, and this Director's Cut includes the DLC, a digital guide and developer's commentary.

Off topic, but was Fist of the North Star good?
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
  3. What is the required space for this game ?
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
No way this is 1080paggron30622/8 10:32AM

GameFAQs Q&A