• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
  3. Who bought this game that hadn't already played it?

User Info: DoomsSD

DoomsSD
6 years ago#11
I bought it. I hadn't played the original version as I don't have a PS/360, but I had played the previous two games in the series and was eager to give this a go.

I did NOT expect them to announce this game for Wii U, lol.
Well, I suppose it's time to get kidnapped again...
http://i.imgur.com/k4HdivZ.gif

User Info: sdcSpade

sdcSpade
6 years ago#12
I only played the first Deus Ex before. Though I wasn't too interested in Invisible War, I still wanted to play it but my PC can't play it (yes, I just said that). Human Revolution interested me a lot more but I lacked the platform for it, which obviously included my terrible PC. Then I bought my Wii U last month and saw a Human Revolution group in Miiverse, which is how I found out this game was available on this console. I'm not sure I would have even known about the game being released on the Wii U if I had already owned the console at the time.

I had to consult a review first, though, as I am not a fan of FPS that don't use a mouse/keyboard, a Wii Remote or an N64 controller and wanted to make sure this version was worth it before I have to learn how to aim with a right stick. I had to give in after reading this was apparently the best version of the game and I have not regretting it, despite the very clunky first hours of me needing forever to line up my crosshair. It's a good thing I prefer to play stealthily and don't actually have to aim too often. As overpowered as takedowns are, I appreciate them, because I'm an old horse who cannot learn how to aim like that.

That may have been a bit of a tangent but this is the story of my purchase. Except the part where I imported the game from the UK instead of buying it here (Germany) because it cost half as much (20 bucks) for some reason.

User Info: jwillenn

jwillenn
6 years ago#13
playing it now (hadn't played a Deus Ex game before)

User Info: ShiNoBinn

ShiNoBinn
6 years ago#14
I'll be getting this game in the mail hopefully this week, never played a Deus Ex game before
"Look upon me....do you see how pathetic you are!? Only a chosen few have the power to face me on this level!.."
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
  3. Who bought this game that hadn't already played it?
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
No way this is 1080paggron30622/8 10:32AM

GameFAQs Q&A