• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
  3. Experienced Deus Exers, Help! The Game Completely Skipped The Omega Ranch

User Info: NorthbyNorthWes

NorthbyNorthWes
6 years ago#1
Okay, here's a weird one -- I got through the Hengsha docks and hid in the shipping container and then suddenly I was being interrogated on a ship. Seemed kind of weird and sudden, but whatever, I kept playing. Now I find out there was supposed to be an extra chapter in between the docks and this ship section.

My question is, depending on the choices you make is it possible the game skipped me past the Omega Ranch intentionally? Or is this some sort of weird glitch? It seems strange that it would skip an entire section and I'd able to play a later section normally -- I've never encountered a glitch like that in a game before.

Any info would be appreciated!

User Info: lrtm182

lrtm182
6 years ago#2
From what I've read I'm guessing this is normal. I've read that some DLC has been integrated into the story so I think this is one of it. I finished the ship mission and I'm now at the Omega Ranch.

I think it's called the Missing Link DLC.

Question: Where did you read about the chapter that is supposed to be in between?

User Info: NorthbyNorthWes

NorthbyNorthWes
6 years ago#3
Ah, thanks so much. The one walkthrough for the Director's Cut version of the game lists the Omega Ranch as coming *before* the Missing Link stuff, so I was freaked out and thought I'd missed an important chunk of the game. After more research and your confirmation it seems like that's not the case -- Missing Link goes between Hensha Docks and Omega Ranch. Phew!

User Info: lrtm182

lrtm182
6 years ago#4
Add me to your friend list. My Nintendo ID is Lurutem

User Info: daftada

daftada
6 years ago#5
I thought the same thing looking through that FAQ!
  1. Boards
  2. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
  3. Experienced Deus Exers, Help! The Game Completely Skipped The Omega Ranch
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
No way this is 1080paggron30622/8 10:32AM

GameFAQs Q&A