• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Darkinco

Darkinco
6 years ago#1
Have you a good place to farm gold for the trophy : all weapon level 4 ??

Thank you.

User Info: Gambler_Justice

Gambler_Justice
6 years ago#2
Gold level in the desert. Do the first challenge in the desert 3 times to unlock the gold level, then repeat.
Some good info here on how to get the most money out of it:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/707565-drakengard-3/68186594

User Info: maskrider

maskrider
6 years ago#3
3 x 2nd Accord mission of the Desert (EXP 3200 + GOLD 9100) x 3

then Pay Day mission of the Desert

After defeating the Golem, Golden guys come, they introduce a multiplying factor into the bonus

Finished the 1st wave of 1 golden guy x 2
Finished 2nd wave of 2 golden guys x 4+2
Finished 3rd wave of 3 golden guys x 7+2

Max is GOLD for defeating Golem + the Golden Guys x 9.

And Max of defeating Golem and the guys that I have seen is 29xxx GOLD, that makes 29xxx x 9.
Maskrider (aka Felix M.C. Li)

User Info: Gambler_Justice

Gambler_Justice
6 years ago#4
Most I've gotten in 340k+ total from the pay day mission. This was using a level 4 variant of the spear with best base damage. I think my base gold that got multiplied x9 was something like 38k.
I'm not quite sure what affects how much base gold you get. Obviously the more you pick-up the better, but even when I tried to pick up everything I got wildly different values, varying from 26k to 38k. It seems to me like the way you hit the enemy might affect it, or the combo you've got going. Or maybe picking up the gold with Utautai mode gives you less than picking it up regularly... or something like that.

User Info: maskrider

maskrider
6 years ago#5
Saw someone did 58K+ with x 9 (2+7) multiplier, which made 522K in a turn of desert pay day mission.

Certainly with the strongest spear, and the guy did it with multiple times of "Utautai" mode to collect all spread out coins.
Maskrider (aka Felix M.C. Li)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers