• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Drakengard 3
  3. Any tips for collecting money?

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
6 years ago#1
On my way to Ending D and it seems the only remaining weapons are on shop.
Any tips on what level or what kind of weapon is should be using for grinding money (and level as well)?

User Info: Tomiokomatsu

Tomiokomatsu
6 years ago#2
Country of Desert, the level 3 chest challenge. Clear it 3 times then do the payday challenge. So far, the best way to earn money.
PSN ID: Hawk_666; Last Platinum: The Witch and the Hundred Knight (45), Ys Celceta (1)

User Info: AirborneNarwhal

AirborneNarwhal
6 years ago#3
I recommend using a spear, that seems to be the most overpowered weapon in the game. Doesn't really matter which one, just use a higher lvl one so you've got some combo possibilities. If you want to be fast, you'll only use the attack where you thrust a bunch of times. I think it's square -> triangle, and then keep tapping triangle. You'll notice immediately.
Then play the 3rd survival challenge. This should net you about 200k per run. I think i needed to do it 3 times to buy the rest of the weapons in my case. With the spear thrust combo it's very easy to interrupt attacks of the larger enemies at the end. With the cerberus and centaur you just need to stay at their sides/backs. Use utautai mode whenever think you might get hit or get hit for some invincibility. I think 1 run should take you about 10 mins.

AirborneNarwhal
6 years ago#4
And for the flying mage enemies just use the chakram to lock-on and kill all of them with 1 hit.

User Info: zoakrouh

zoakrouh
6 years ago#5
Spear - demise's warning bell (from chest in branch C part 4)
Level 2 is the max you can upgrade it to before doing branch D.

Sword - dark blood blade (37800G from shop)
Optional: equip this to make building up blood gauge much faster.

Country of Desert
Do 1st request 3 times (as the level 3 chest challenge isn't unlocked for you yet).
Then do the payday request.

Against the golem, use square x2, and then go atatatatatata on the triangle until the SP gauge depletes.
Rinse and repeat til the golem only has a hair of HP left, activate utautai, make a killing blow, and straight away deactivate utautai. Activating utautai has an AOE coin collect feature.

Do the same with the gold soldiers, if you find yourself ganged on and interrupted by them, just use utautai and kill them off for the multipliers when the timer is near zero.

This should get you 100k to 150k gold. Later on with max level spear, you should get about 250k to 300k gold.

User Info: Gambler_Justice

Gambler_Justice
6 years ago#6
^Wish I'd known all of that sooner. I used gauntlets for my grinding in the Desert, and didn't use the blood sword. Never managed to rack up more than 180k per run. Tried the spear now and easily got over 300k.

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
6 years ago#7
thx everyone, starting Branch D now. Prepare for madness

AirborneNarwhal
6 years ago#8
Good luck :). I think in the span of 2 days it took me about 2 or 3 hours to finally get that ending.
  1. Boards
  2. Drakengard 3
  3. Any tips for collecting money?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A