• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Drakengard 3
  3. heard there is a new patch/update, it fix the framerate?

User Info: Coloredpencils

Coloredpencils
5 years ago#1
Have not played it much due to being busy lately, but the frame rate was dodgy at times. Is it any better now?

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
5 years ago#2
From importers are telling me, it's still very playable and enjoyable. People just gotta get used to it.

Even Lightning Returns has lower than the standards framerate and that's not gonna stop people from playing it. It's not like it's 15 fps the whole time.

User Info: Gambler_Justice

Gambler_Justice
5 years ago#3
Seems to be a bug fix according to this: http://support.jp.square-enix.com/main.php?id=7261&la=0
I don't think it does anything about the framerate.

User Info: Kouli

Kouli
5 years ago#4
It doesnt do _jack_crap_ to ANYTHING but that Cent bug.

They totally don't care about long loading, framerate and lag lol
~ Drag On Dragoon 3 ~
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL61QMgegkrdCqI4JFMrD0_6nCodvVFAm

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
5 years ago#5
They are a underresourced company, they are higher tier than indie developers but people cn't expect a mid tier company to produce AAA quality framerates.

If even a bigger budget project like LR suffers from framerates, how can a lower budget and smaller staff developer (that basically made things from scratch) have as much performance quality?
(message deleted)

User Info: Tomiokomatsu

Tomiokomatsu
5 years ago#7
8000 is just ridiculous for this game. It barely worth its half price...
PSN ID: Hawk_666; Last Platinum: The Witch and the Hundred Knight (45), Ys Celceta (1)

User Info: AirborneNarwhal

AirborneNarwhal
5 years ago#8
Aesgrath posted...
*Ignoring Xenosaga's post 'cause he/she is a tool.

No the patch did not fix the horrible frame drops and loading times
yet they blatantly put out new dlc's(yay?) without adressing the other issues.
At least they fixed the gamebreaking Cent bug but don't make them heroes for it.

Having weighted the pros and cons of the game bottom line is it DOES NOT deserve it's
current price tag whatsoever and I dare anyone who played it to say the opposite.

If the game was sold cheaper it would make much more sense but obvious cash grabbing is
strong with this one.

I recommend everyone drakengard/nier fans and newcomers to wait for the price
to drop at reasonable levels before buying it.

How is xenosaga123 a tool exactly? You're the one that dares people to say the opposite of what you said, thus having a different opinion. Yeah, let's all have your opinion.
The game obviously has technical issues, there's no debating that. But I love the game for its story/music/characters/ I judge a game based on how much it entertains me and I've played the game around 50 hours I'd say and am going to try and max everything. So even though I also happen to think that the price could've been lower, like many games released at this stage of the PS3, looking at the time I spent on the game I'm not complaining.
Don't get me wrong, everyone has the right to complain if something has issues. But that has never kept me from enjoying anything. I could give you a list of my favorite games and all the issues they've had. There's always something, I just like to love the good things instead of hating on something that's bad.

User Info: Aesgrath

Aesgrath
5 years ago#9
You are obviously new to drakengard 3 forums if you don't know what I'm talking about
concerning your Xenosaga question.

Good for you for having fun wasted your 8k yen on a clearly not so 8k yen title
/claps

Come back when the hype is over and you see things more clearly.

User Info: AirborneNarwhal

AirborneNarwhal
5 years ago#10
Aesgrath posted...
You are obviously new to drakengard 3 forums if you don't know what I'm talking about
concerning your Xenosaga question.

Good for you for having fun wasted your 8k yen on a clearly not so 8k yen title
/claps

Come back when the hype is over and you see things more clearly.

I wouldn't say I'm new here, just not in the habit of calling people tools. Guess I should take a hint and start doing that? Hmmm, who to pick...
I also plan on buying the game again in euros and waste even more money if you'd like to know. I wonder why I would do that. Guess I like wasting money eh. And hype? Please kind sir, point me in the direction of this so-called hype you speak of. Also, I'd personally like to apologize to you for any opinions that may be poisoning my message right now, we both know you don't take too kindly to opinions around here.
  1. Boards
  2. Drakengard 3
  3. heard there is a new patch/update, it fix the framerate?
  • Topic Archived