• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Payday 2
  3. a simple way to backup your save data and avoid corrupted saves

User Info: theGman911

theGman911
6 years ago#1
After you are done playing for the day/night, go back to the dashboard then go to the system are then to storage and choose your hard drive. find your payday 2 player progression file and "copy" it to your cloud storage.

Always load the game off your hard drive when u boot the game up, and always keep a copy on your cloud storage. this way if your save gets corrupted on your hard drive, copy the save from your cloud storage to your hard drive.

You may lose a few levels at most, but you are not starting over.

P.S. if you boot the game off your cloud storage after copying it there you can experiment with buying whatever u want and going to your safe house to test it out without actually buying the stuff on your main save on your hard drive.

User Info: terdmuffin

terdmuffin
6 years ago#2

User Info: Jpalleschi

Jpalleschi
6 years ago#3
What's the cause of the corrupted saves? Before I log off I go into my inventory and then back to the main screen to make it save again, then quit a couple seconds after it disappears. Is this a safe method or not really?
  1. Boards
  2. Payday 2
  3. a simple way to backup your save data and avoid corrupted saves
  • Topic Archived