You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: chocobo609

chocobo609
1 month ago#1
I reinstalled this game only to find out there's still a lot of life in it! It feels smoother than when I left, and it still handles really well.
Leon: f*** Yeah b****, First day on the damn job. f***ing great, huh? Names Leon Goddamn Kennedy, nice to f***ing meet you hot t***.

User Info: squall9126

squall9126
1 month ago#2
Yeah same here, just re-downloaded this after almost 2 years and it's still populated really well. The restrictions on some of the servers though are just as ridiculous as when I left, no this, no that, please don't destroy the tower in Shanghai. Damn weirdo rules.
PSN : Squall9126
"By the power of all that is evil, I command you to awaken, and make me a sandwich!"

User Info: chocobo609

chocobo609
1 month ago#3
squall9126 posted...
Yeah same here, just re-downloaded this after almost 2 years and it's still populated really well. The restrictions on some of the servers though are just as ridiculous as when I left, no this, no that, please don't destroy the tower in Shanghai. Damn weirdo rules.

I can deal with all of that, just give me back ladders in TDM.
Leon: f*** Yeah b****, First day on the damn job. f***ing great, huh? Names Leon Goddamn Kennedy, nice to f***ing meet you hot t***.