• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: chocobo609

chocobo609
1 year ago#1
I reinstalled this game only to find out there's still a lot of life in it! It feels smoother than when I left, and it still handles really well.
Leon: f*** Yeah b****, First day on the damn job. f***ing great, huh? Names Leon Goddamn Kennedy, nice to f***ing meet you hot t***.

User Info: squall9126

squall9126
1 year ago#2
Yeah same here, just re-downloaded this after almost 2 years and it's still populated really well. The restrictions on some of the servers though are just as ridiculous as when I left, no this, no that, please don't destroy the tower in Shanghai. Damn weirdo rules.
PSN : Squall9126
"By the power of all that is evil, I command you to awaken, and make me a sandwich!"

chocobo609
1 year ago#3
squall9126 posted...
Yeah same here, just re-downloaded this after almost 2 years and it's still populated really well. The restrictions on some of the servers though are just as ridiculous as when I left, no this, no that, please don't destroy the tower in Shanghai. Damn weirdo rules.

I can deal with all of that, just give me back ladders in TDM.
Leon: f*** Yeah b****, First day on the damn job. f***ing great, huh? Names Leon Goddamn Kennedy, nice to f***ing meet you hot t***.

User Info: ThePWBPoster

ThePWBPoster
11 months ago#4
Got it today a bit late, better now than never.
Its my Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife: Bon Jovi

chocobo609
11 months ago#5
ThePWBPoster posted...
Got it today a bit late, better now than never.

What are your thoughts so far, having fun with it?

User Info: richboy900

richboy900
11 months ago#6
It's a launch game and still the best shooter on console imo. Bf4 is also the last great battlefield game imo

User Info: EazyERock

EazyERock
10 months ago#7
That happens when all the games after it have sucked.
The Pro Digital Gamer

User Info: josifrees

josifrees
9 months ago#8
I didn’t get to play it when it first came out. Definitely a lot of fun although challenging since a lot of the players have thousands of hours into it and I hardly even know the maps 😂
Quit Crying

User Info: DesertPenguin09

DesertPenguin09
9 months ago#9
josifrees posted...
I didn’t get to play it when it first came out. Definitely a lot of fun although challenging since a lot of the players have thousands of hours into it and I hardly even know the maps 😂

Not to mention if you want to use a gun, you probably don't have anything to customize on it. That only comes from getting kills, and anyone that's been playing forever has pretty much whatever they want unlocked.

There are a ton of weapons I never unlocked because they require you to beat Co-Op missions which no one does anymore, or other weird things. I have a couple guns with decent sites so I stick with those.
The sun is coming up, over the hill
Or maybe it's not I can't even tell...

User Info: SoF-Rambo

SoF-Rambo
4 months ago#10
squall9126 posted...

I mean, Shanghai is slightly worse when the tower comes down.
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier/PSN : D0ntTurnAr0und2/Steam : Insipid Username/Origin : Kryptex
Current Most Played : Rising Storm 2, Halo: Reach, and Battlefield 3.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A