• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 4
  3. So this games on sale...

User Info: BlindtoDream

BlindtoDream
2 years ago#1
How's the activity? Is it dead now?
PSN: BlindtoDream
Xbox Live : Blind to Dream

User Info: NewAgeOutlaw15x

NewAgeOutlaw15x
2 years ago#2
Actually it has a good amount of active servers. The PS4 version peaked at 15.3k people in the last 7 days. Sometimes I can find more on BF4 than BF1.

User Info: Matt_256

Matt_256
2 years ago#3
NewAgeOutlaw15x posted...
Actually it has a good amount of active servers. The PS4 version peaked at 15.3k people in the last 7 days. Sometimes I can find more on BF4 than BF1.

Really..? I've had the game forever and just started playing again. Man, if they just updated the engine for BF4 for update graphics/animations. Maybe through in some operation mode or something similar to Front lines I wouldn't even bother with BF5. Hell, even without the modes I wouldn't even care.

Servers seem to be grim from my experiences. There's only the same maps that are popular and the dlc maps are a ghost town which is a shame because they were so good. You can still find games though, just be ready to play the same maps over and over again..

User Info: JM_14_GOW

JM_14_GOW
2 years ago#4
I found dlc maps yesterday consistently, but maybe it was the settings my squad member had. Base maps are very much alive, just try to avoid shanghai 24/7.
Playing: Rainbow Six Siege/Zelda:Breath of the Wild

User Info: BlindtoDream

BlindtoDream
2 years ago#5
Out of curiosity, what's wrong with Shanghai
PSN: BlindtoDream
Xbox Live : Blind to Dream

User Info: JM_14_GOW

JM_14_GOW
2 years ago#6
BlindtoDream posted...

Shanghai is a good map no doubt but there are a lot of servers that its just that map nonstop. I mean I don’t mind playing it back to back but not the only map I play. The dlc maps are fantastic imo, especially the final stand ones.
Playing: Rainbow Six Siege/Zelda:Breath of the Wild

User Info: Matt_256

Matt_256
2 years ago#7
Yesterday I was tooling around. Go to the browse servers and look for active maps you're interested in and add them to favourites. I've even found a lot of DLC servers that are very populated. Final Stand, Second Assault have some good servers. China Rising is pretty dead though. There are some good servers on here still so I retract my previous post. Just gotta look for them. Spent an hour favouriting servers yesterday

User Info: beloved_slacker

beloved_slacker
2 years ago#8
They were giving away the second assault dlc for free recently, so I started to notice a few of those servers popping up.

Wish I could find some China rising or dragon's teeth servers. I had a lot of fun with some of the maps on those.

User Info: richboy900

richboy900
2 years ago#9
JM_14_GOW posted...
BlindtoDream posted...

Shanghai is a good map no doubt but there are a lot of servers that its just that map nonstop. I mean I don’t mind playing it back to back but not the only map I play. The dlc maps are fantastic imo, especially the final stand ones.

Ah shanghai is like my least favourite map. I think it's because it's probably my most played map. Every time I see it on the loading screen, I sigh then look for another server. Would only play it now if I was playing with a group/friends.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 4
  3. So this games on sale...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A