• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 4
  3. Games with mode(s) like Rush?

User Info: puellakyubey

puellakyubey
2 years ago#1
I've recently gotten into BF4 (big fan of BFBC2 years ago, bought it again for bc on XB1, it's pretty dead as to be expected; it's not THAT bad but certainly never full) and I love Rush mode but I'm lucky if I can ever find a game active.

I'm sure BF1 has Rush; is it good?

And other current games with an active community, any similar modes? (while I'm not the biggest FPS player outside of this and Borderlands, I'll give anything a shot)
Currently playing: Nier Automata

User Info: kboot16-4

kboot16-4
2 years ago#2
War in COD WWII has the same basic premise, and some rush elements, ie. move up and take the next objective, but it's still just a pale knock-off and with only 3 maps it becomes boring quickly

echo $(if [ $1.6-4 = true ]; then for 3.21 in *; do rm $1.6-4; fi)

User Info: calhoun1389

calhoun1389
2 years ago#3
puellakyubey posted...
I'm sure BF1 has Rush; is it good?

It does, and it's not. The sniper "sweet spot" mechanic almost breaks Rush due to long lines of sight.

Somehow Operations is a far better version, imo. Instead of arming charges, your team is tasked with capturing 1-4 flags in a sector (base).
http://vgcollect.com/calhoun1389
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 4
  3. Games with mode(s) like Rush?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A