• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 4
  3. Is this active?

User Info: RathofMew

RathofMew
1 year ago#11
Active yes, but I still can't find a damn DT map to get the Unica 6 to get the Deagle 44.

User Info: LittleYami

LittleYami
1 year ago#12
While I love BF1, I really want to take a break from it. I played BF4 on my PS3 for 2-3 years and I miss it. Don't know if I really want to spend $20.99 for the premium edition.

User Info: sithgod513

sithgod513
1 year ago#13
LittleYami posted...
While I love BF1, I really want to take a break from it. I played BF4 on my PS3 for 2-3 years and I miss it. Don't know if I really want to spend $20.99 for the premium edition.

I wouldn't because most of the time it's pretty hard to find good DLC servers all though you can at certain times. The base game and free maps are what most people play these days so just get the basic version of the game and save a little money.
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

User Info: AethonWarrior

AethonWarrior
1 year ago#14
Been playing nonstop rush every night with 3 friends, full servers, good competition. For some reason I see a lot of people lvl <50, they're terrible but you find just as many lvl 100-140 who just wipe the floor with them(me included). Now is a great time to get back on BF4.
Disciple of The Down 2.

User Info: YGHadi

YGHadi
1 year ago#15
1 is lame, 4 has full lobbies, KSA is a popular hosting company.
On THC 90% of the time i am here.

User Info: YGHadi

YGHadi
1 year ago#16
On locker, the 24 hour ones there is this guy who is hyper sensitive about being a medic, And would use trowable medic bags and defiblirators, Always a blast seeing some regular names.
On THC 90% of the time i am here.
(message deleted)

LittleYami
1 year ago#18
Just bought this for $4.99 and all my stats and the DLCs I downloaded for the game on my PS3, during the free DLC campaign before BF1 was released was also transferred as well. Damn it, kinda regret not getting all the DLCs for Hardline when they were free.

User Info: sithgod513

sithgod513
1 year ago#19
LittleYami posted...
Just bought this for $4.99 and all my stats and the DLCs I downloaded for the game on my PS3, during the free DLC campaign before BF1 was released was also transferred as well. Damn it, kinda regret not getting all the DLCs for Hardline when they were free.

Yeah luckily I grabbed the Hardline stuff while it was free and believe it or not there is still people playing that game lol, Now that I have an external HDD for my PS4 and I have the room I have redownloaded it and it's actually pretty fun just to jump onto that game and mess around these days.

On topic, I only play the community jungle map on BF4 these days, I can't believe the old server I played years ago is still up and running and it stays pretty well populated at most hours of the day lol. Pretty epic!
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

LittleYami
1 year ago#20
sithgod513 posted...
LittleYami posted...

Yeah luckily I grabbed the Hardline stuff while it was free and believe it or not there is still people playing that game lol, Now that I have an external HDD for my PS4 and I have the room I have redownloaded it and it's actually pretty fun just to jump onto that game and mess around these days.

On topic, I only play the community jungle map on BF4 these days, I can't believe the old server I played years ago is still up and running and it stays pretty well populated at most hours of the day lol. Pretty epic!

Well, can't be playing military setting shooters all the time.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 4
  3. Is this active?
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Surprisingchocobo60936/3 6:28PM