• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 4
  3. Is this active?

User Info: tombrady3to1

tombrady3to1
1 year ago#1
Topic
I'd rather lose for free than pay to win.

User Info: sithgod513

sithgod513
1 year ago#2
Yea it's still active, There aren't many dlc servers that are populated these days but you can find a full one every once in awhile, The base game is still very much alive. I just re bought it myself about a month or so ago. Still the best FPS on the market imo besides BF1. This board however isn't active lol.
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

User Info: BradRC

BradRC
1 year ago#3
Not sure why the dlc servers aren't as full. The dlc is free. Or at least was for a time.
Cops can keep their jobs after being convicted of crimes they should be preventing? google "Brock Boynton"

User Info: sithgod513

sithgod513
1 year ago#4
BradRC posted...
Not sure why the dlc servers aren't as full. The dlc is free. Or at least was for a time.

Yeah it's a shame but I did get lucky and find some full Dragons Teeth servers and added those to my favorites which was my favorite BF4 dlc anyway but it's a shame there aren't more servers up for the rest of it.
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

User Info: JJPasadena

JJPasadena
1 year ago#5
I noticed about 45-60 days ago, there seemed to be a bump in players. I don't know if it was ppl getting burned out on BF1 or not. It does seem like since the lastest BF1 dlc was released, server populations have gone down a little. I agree with Sithgod513, it's a shame that more of the dlc maps aren't more active.

I have been seeing maps like ‘Dragon Valley’, ‘Metro’ & ‘Operation Outbreak’ getting their own 24/7 servers. Personally I don't like servers that just run a single map. But that's just me. I've started to see more and more servers running all of the ‘Second Assault’ maps. In fact there's a server that has the word “playpen” in its title that runs Border, Firestorm, & Gulf (sometimes).

Sorry for the ramblings. I'm still love playing BF4 and my roommates and brother play it almost everyday still. Great game. I seriously hope that the next BF title is either BF5 or BFBC3 and that it's the best of BF4 and BF1.
now loading...

User Info: richboy900

richboy900
1 year ago#6
It is still pretty active. I only play hardcore and have no issues finding a game.

User Info: kboot16-4

kboot16-4
1 year ago#7
Nice, BF4 Premium is on sale for $8 on the PSN store until dec 2nd. I'm picking this up

echo $(if [ $1.6-4 = true ]; then for 3.21 in *; do rm $1.6-4; fi)

User Info: Chariot_of_God

Chariot_of_God
1 year ago#8
Have been gone from BF4 for a long while (and played primarily on XBox One before).

Got the itch for a military shooter and picked up Ghost Recon Wildlands when PvP came out. Needless to say, that game is leaving me wanting.

So good to hear people are still playing BF4, cause I want to come back (also great to hear Hardcore still has servers)!

Now if I recall, I just need to find a server with oman to get my M60 on PS4, then I have what I need!

Even though the board is dead, I thank everyone in this thread for posting, I’ll definitely be reinstalling my game.
PSN: OsCGunslinger - XBL: OsC Binary

User Info: Shotgunner

Shotgunner
1 year ago#9
Sweet.. I'm getting kinda burned out on BF1 where damn near everyone and their pet rock is a damn sniper in most modes. Looks like I'm coming back to the modern day for awhile....
freelance social board - remember, TOU still applies!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/584789-haunted-house/71900469

User Info: kboot16-4

kboot16-4
1 year ago#10
Plenty of (normal) Conquest fights at all times of the day. Same with TDM
Rush usually only has a single game going in the evening

echo $(if [ $1.6-4 = true ]; then for 3.21 in *; do rm $1.6-4; fi)
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 4
  3. Is this active?
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Surprisingchocobo60936/3 6:28PM