• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  3. Infinite Money Farming Exploit

User Info: blackPerI

blackPerI
5 years ago#1
During the main story in Sequence 2: Memory 3 you will come across three Templars standing around a table. You can sneak up and trigger ‘Pickpocket All Templars’ option objective.

You need to pickpocket all three Templars, but as soon as you do, pause the game and select ‘Reload Last Checkpoint’ option. Doing so will allow you to replay the optional objective and pickpocket them again.

Do note that every time you pickpocket them, money will be saved and replaying it will stack an equal amount of money, and if you can replay this option objective as many times as you want.

You can easily farm R 35,000 every seven minutes using this exploit. This is enough money to buy all the weapons and gear in the game. Since you can replay any sequence and memory in the game, you can easily use the same method on any of the memory you deem fit for this purpose.

User Info: blackPerI

blackPerI
5 years ago#2
Huh? I lost all the money I made when I finished the mission, but it saved that I finished the objective that I hadn't previously finished. It gave me the achievement too.

User Info: spicy_badger

spicy_badger
5 years ago#3
you cant replay the mission to do it, you have to do it the first time you play it
unless you uninstall the patches i think
give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute, but light him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life

User Info: ayame95

ayame95
5 years ago#4
Why would you even need to farm money? Reeles are so plentiful in this game, I found that I always had enough for whatever I needed just by playing the game normally.
I'm not really from outerspace.
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/4858/keitaibuddhavg2.jpg

User Info: Hidden_Blade_5

Hidden_Blade_5
5 years ago#5
Another money farming tecnique is

INFINITE PIG SPAWN / MONEY
A minor exploit is on Cape Bonavista at around 179,593 atop the plateau area. There is an infinite respawn of Wild Pigs to which you can endlessly hunt and sell for reales.

Just hunt (which is very easy, they are quite trusting), skin and sell at your cabin. Then fast travel back up and repeat for infinite money.

User Info: Hidden_Blade_5

Hidden_Blade_5
5 years ago#6
ayame95 posted...
Why would you even need to farm money? Reeles are so plentiful in this game, I found that I always had enough for whatever I needed just by playing the game normally.

True but this is an easy way where all money is in one place. But I get your point, some of us just want the money quickly or are just lazy like me :P

User Info: DrNick2008

DrNick2008
5 years ago#7
Hidden_Blade_5 posted...
ayame95 posted...

True but this is an easy way where all money is in one place. But I get your point, some of us just want the money quickly or are just lazy like me :P

Or you could just farm ships the same way, for even greater amounts of money, without having to go through the hassle and tedium (and small money potential) of hunting, chasing, and killing pigs. There are lots of sites on the sea maps that consistently several ships around, and that you can fast-travel between. So, if one is going to farm, you might as well farm bigger ticket items that are actually fun to kill.
There's no zodical sign called Nesbitt.
GT: Dr Nick 1971

User Info: ArchonXD

ArchonXD
5 years ago#8
For all you saying it doesn't work, the other ship has to sink you, then you will spawn next to the ships again and they are both there
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  3. Infinite Money Farming Exploit
  • Topic Archived