• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Zeargo

Zeargo
4 years ago#1
Totally awesome game..! Can't believe I have never picked up an AC game at all. I am also finding a lot of similiar mechanics to the Batman Arkham series, which is one the reasons why I am loving it so much..!

Also on my first time playing, discovered a new and real easy method to getting that 'Tackle Sage from above' objective. Doesn't appear anyone has done this method, but its easy to use compared to a method I saw in a youtube video.

Also, some questions for those longtime AC players: I might get AC3, Should I, Is it good?? Is AC 1 or 2 really good too?

User Info: Asetik

Asetik
4 years ago#2
Welcome to the series. Glad you enjoyed the game ;)

Here I can just give you some quick review for the games you mentioned above:

-AC1 > the control and gameplay mechanic is quite clunky for some gamers, and the story is just ok. I recommend you just watch the story summary for this game from youtube to get some understanding on its story/lore if you want.
-AC2 >The beginning of the awesome moment, it improved AC1 in many way such as gameplay and story. Many AC players say this one is the best AC in the series. I highly recommend you to start playing with this game first
-AC-Brotherhood >its also awesome and have much more content than AC2
-AC-Revelations >quite the same as Brotherhood but its quite meh for me as the story is quite boring and much shorter than ACB
-AC3 >I cannot comment much as I only play this game only a little bit(around 1 hour only). But most review the game is just so-so.

If you have ps3 you can pick up Assassin Creed Ezio saga where its a compilation of 3 games: AC2, ACB and ACR on one disc
~*~*~*~

User Info: Zeargo

Zeargo
4 years ago#3
Thanks. May just stick to this game, its just so awesome. And Just recently picked my Templar Outfit.

Just a quick question.. I know the Wii U has skipped out DLC, but is there actually any stuff that made it to the Wii U or possible of getting? Just asking, because I am interested in those special islands (Black, Sacrifice, Mysterious Islands).
  • Topic Archived