• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  3. Wii U or PS4 (serious help only please)

User Info: SneaselSwift

SneaselSwift
4 years ago#1
Please don't turn this into a flame war between both consoles! I love them both equally, this is a question of money Vs quality.

I own both a PS4 and Wii U and would like to get this game...now I'm guessing that the PS4 version will be better but on amazon, PS4 version is £45 and Wii U is £16...that's one heck of a price difference!! I can get AC4 and Wind Waker for the price of AC4 on PS4....but is the extras of the PS4 worth it? Does the Wii U version come with any unique features (gamepad play etc..)

Got get a straight answer from google and would like the opinions of people who have played the game. Thanks

User Info: Asetik

Asetik
4 years ago#2
Well I dont have a ps4 yet. Only have playing this game on the wiiu. This game can be played fully on gamepad only(well its very handy features for me because my tv is on repair now).
~*~*~*~

User Info: TonymanX

TonymanX
4 years ago#3
Not only is the off tv play an awesome feature (my grandmother stayed at my house for like 2 months when this game came out, but since my room is next to the living room where I had to sleep, I could play with just the controller), but when you play on your tv, the second screen can be a much larger and clearer map than the mini map on your tv. I found it quite useful, especially during stealthy ship missions. Also, I think this game looks so beautiful on my Wii u. Even if it looks better on ps4, it's not by much. I don't care what people say.

User Info: IC0N0FS1N

IC0N0FS1N
4 years ago#4
Hold out for this Thurs nite!
its being discounted in the eshop for £10 (UK) Im thinking of getting it myself for the pirate larks, never played a AC before...
-strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government-

User Info: SneaselSwift

SneaselSwift
4 years ago#5
IC0N0FS1N posted...
Hold out for this Thurs nite!
its being discounted in the eshop for £10 (UK) Im thinking of getting it myself for the pirate larks, never played a AC before...

Really??? Wow, that def could swing it me. Is it just on Thursday or could I get it Friday morning?

User Info: IC0N0FS1N

IC0N0FS1N
4 years ago#6
eshop updates late thurs nite, fri morn is fine. discount is for a week :)
-strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government-
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  3. Wii U or PS4 (serious help only please)
  • Topic Archived