• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  3. white whales/social chests

User Info: Fei519

Fei519
5 years ago#1
so whats the deal with finding while whales and/or social chests? i just finished the game with a 98 total sync, put about 70 hours in this game and havent found 1 white whale or social chest...... is this part of the game broken?
TC2 FC 0346-9887-6451

User Info: AlxCj

AlxCj
5 years ago#2
i find them all the time, and 10k convoys
Do y'all remember the good old Final Fantasies? god damn those were some awesome games...

Fei519
5 years ago#3
i was looking for a reason why im not finding them. Telling me you find them all the time adds nothing. go troll elsewhere
TC2 FC 0346-9887-6451

User Info: AlxCj

AlxCj
5 years ago#4
Fei519 posted...
go troll elsewhere

Do you call that trolling? then if i go and wave my hand at my neighbor I'm harassing him?

*sigh...The kind of people you see in this forum...
Do y'all remember the good old Final Fantasies? god damn those were some awesome games...

User Info: ZimbabweBob

ZimbabweBob
5 years ago#5
do you connect online when you play? I think you have to be online for those to show up.
You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.
NNID: ZimbabweBob

Fei519
5 years ago#6
thanks for the answer bob. i dont connect online when i play. thats probably the reason. BTW i think i used to play conduit or COD with you. good times
TC2 FC 0346-9887-6451
(message deleted)

User Info: OriginalGen

OriginalGen
5 years ago#8
Christopher Belmont posted...
Wait... Wait... you DO NOT have your Wii U connected online and are wondering why SOCIAL EVENTS aren't appearing?!

This has to be a joke topic now. No one is that dumb...

You'd be surprised...
Wii U NNID: Vorash_Kadan
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
  3. white whales/social chests
  • Topic Archived