This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Whoa, im surprised this boardxstill exis

User Info: skermac

skermac
8 months ago#1
I didn’t think anyone still played the first destiny
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive

User Info: Spewnami

Spewnami
8 months ago#2
Oh it's active alright, just not this board. I never have a hard time finding people to play with outside of raids.

User Info: psychward

psychward
8 months ago#3
There is a ps4 community called destiny’s destiny that’s still quite active. Lots of people doing raids.

I logged on and played quite a bit this weekend. Seems like there are a lot of people in patrol, and in the social spaces.

I wonder if some of the pc d2 community that started with d2 are maybe checking out d1 now.

User Info: marc55

marc55
8 months ago#4
surprised they havent put this game with all expansions on psn+ plus free game yet

dont they do this after a sequel is released ?
There is no sound, no voice, no cry in all the world that can be heard... until someone listens.

User Info: Spewnami

Spewnami
8 months ago#5
marc55 posted...
surprised they havent put this game with all expansions on psn+ plus free game yet

dont they do this after a sequel is released ?

Sometimes, but that's usually from a franchise with many releases like Assassin's Creed or Sony exclusive games/series.

This is A Bungie/Activision game even after the split. The sales probably help with keeping the servers for the 10 year deal (2024 earliest they'll shutdown the servers).

I don't think I've met one person who joined after the collection that has been out that didn't like it.

User Info: marc55

marc55
8 months ago#6
does the exo you met in this game shows up anywhere on destiny 2 ?
There is no sound, no voice, no cry in all the world that can be heard... until someone listens.

psychward
7 months ago#7
marc55 posted...
does the exo you met in this game shows up anywhere on destiny 2 ?

no but they reveal her identity.

User Info: Natural510

Natural510
7 months ago#8
The game’s been getting a good amount of play lately with Destiny 2 servers going down after every “update”.

psychward
6 months ago#9
Natural510 posted...
The game’s been getting a good amount of play lately with Destiny 2 servers going down after every “update”.

There is a pretty active destiny 1 ps4 lfg community called Destiny’s Destiny. Lots of raid lfgs on there mainly.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Whoa, im surprised this boardxstill exis
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A