This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Why are people still playing d1?

User Info: hiya17

hiya17
3 months ago#11
As many others have said its fun, and its a nice break to run different strikes
I have been here since 2005 and thats something that scares me
psn Wolverines1984 3DS 3711-7764-3279

User Info: HaloOwnzU

HaloOwnzU
3 months ago#12
iljindaebak posted...
HaloOwnzU posted...
skermac posted...
Just wondering

Because they weren’t good enough to clear it back when everyone else was playing it and getting every last thing there is to get in that game. While we were beating the 1st raid 30 times, they were still working on the nightfall.

@HaloOwnzU are you talking about yourself? I think you are, otherwise why would you be on a D1 board, trying to bash other people when D2 has been out for a looooong time. FYI no one cares that you beat VOG 30 times lol, especially considering it was the first raid in Destiny. FYI, Halo was a really long time ago, get a new screen name and a personality to go along with it. You're welcome.

No one cares about D2 anymore. Anyone who is anyone beat the hell out of that game also. Stop projecting or get a new troll gimmick. I see right through this bs.

User Info: Spewnami

Spewnami
3 months ago#13
HaloOwnzU posted...
iljindaebak posted...
HaloOwnzU posted...
skermac posted...
Just wondering

Because they weren’t good enough to clear it back when everyone else was playing it and getting every last thing there is to get in that game. While we were beating the 1st raid 30 times, they were still working on the nightfall.

@HaloOwnzU are you talking about yourself? I think you are, otherwise why would you be on a D1 board, trying to bash other people when D2 has been out for a looooong time. FYI no one cares that you beat VOG 30 times lol, especially considering it was the first raid in Destiny. FYI, Halo was a really long time ago, get a new screen name and a personality to go along with it. You're welcome.

No one cares about D2 anymore. Anyone who is anyone beat the hell out of that game also. Stop projecting or get a new troll gimmick. I see right through this bs.

So SoO trailer for D2 was in the top trending videos with a very small minority giving it thumbs down.... Oh, look at today's top trending videos... I see 2 for Destiny 2. Top streamed game this week is Destiny 2, mostly for the day-1 raid.

Gamefaqs top ten for PS4 has D2 at #6. Destiny reddit is going crazy right now too....

User Info: psychward

psychward
3 months ago#14
There’s more content in d2 than there ever was in d1 in only about half the time.

Yet d1 still feels like a better more enjoyable game.

That tells me content, though often a common complaint of d1, was never the issue.

Gameplay is still not as good. Abilities other than well of radiance just aren’t as strong. Weapons are getting better but the best in slot kinetic and energy are locked behind the garbage pvp content.

D1 wasn’t without it’s issue but d2 still makes it look like a goty nominee

User Info: IgOr2099

IgOr2099
3 months ago#15
psychward posted...
There’s more content in d2 than there ever was in d1 in only about half the time.

Yet d1 still feels like a better more enjoyable game.

That tells me content, though often a common complaint of d1, was never the issue.

Gameplay is still not as good. Abilities other than well of radiance just aren’t as strong. Weapons are getting better but the best in slot kinetic and energy are locked behind the garbage pvp content.

D1 wasn’t without it’s issue but d2 still makes it look like a goty nominee

/\ This.
I'd rather be a Smart-ass than a Dumb-ass
(message deleted)

User Info: MajorTrash

MajorTrash
3 months ago#17
TC, why not?

User Info: CoolmanC

CoolmanC
4 weeks ago#18
I would guess the same reason why individuals play games. So, why do you play games and use that as the same reason. Not to mention different people have different motivations so multiple that times infinite since there are an endless number of possibilities.

So, it's almost impossible to answer that directly.
PSN Xbox Nintendo
Shinmigami
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Why are people still playing d1?
  • Post New Message