This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Why are people still playing d1?

User Info: skermac

skermac
5 months ago#1
Just wondering
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive

User Info: SmackRabbit

SmackRabbit
5 months ago#2
For me it's still a very fun game.

User Info: XxZiomaxX

XxZiomaxX
5 months ago#3
I ran King's Fall like 3 days ago, it was fun

4 people in that group play together every night. they still haven't experienced everything in the game.
LAL - PSN: Deuce-Cuatro
Will not remove this until the KC Chiefs win the SUPER BOWL - 1/13/19

User Info: Philosopher_X

Philosopher_X
5 months ago#4
I never knew such civilizations still existed in the modern world.
Don't over complicate the obvious. Don't oversimplify the intricate.

User Info: Spewnami

Spewnami
5 months ago#5
It's fun. There's so much to unlock and experience. It feels like a completely different game than 2. 2 is fun and active, but 1 just feels natural and right.

User Info: psychward

psychward
4 months ago#6
The power fantasy is still much better in 1 imo.

User Info: Jonny_Lecter

Jonny_Lecter
4 months ago#7
Because is better than D2

User Info: HaloOwnzU

HaloOwnzU
4 months ago#8
skermac posted...
Just wondering

Because they weren’t good enough to clear it back when everyone else was playing it and getting every last thing there is to get in that game. While we were beating the 1st raid 30 times, they were still working on the nightfall.
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: iljindaebak

iljindaebak
3 months ago#9
HaloOwnzU posted...
skermac posted...
Just wondering

Because they weren’t good enough to clear it back when everyone else was playing it and getting every last thing there is to get in that game. While we were beating the 1st raid 30 times, they were still working on the nightfall.

@HaloOwnzU are you talking about yourself? I think you are, otherwise why would you be on a D1 board, trying to bash other people when D2 has been out for a looooong time. FYI no one cares that you beat VOG 30 times lol, especially considering it was the first raid in Destiny. FYI, Halo was a really long time ago, get a new screen name and a personality to go along with it. You're welcome.

User Info: IgOr2099

IgOr2099
3 months ago#10
Honestly, I just got to a point with D2 that I missed my old load out and missed the gameplay from D1. My buddy and I redownloaded it and there was everything waiting for me. My harrowed eliums frenzy, unto dust oo, hung jury (love this scout rifle), icebreaker. I loved the locales it was such a rush to go back to oryx's ship and do some of the courts waves. We had to stop because I knew if I kept going I would never get out and back to destiny 2 and it would be just me and him alone. I saw people on but we are very cautious about who we raid with.

I may go back again soon...
I'd rather be a Smart-ass than a Dumb-ass
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Why are people still playing d1?
  • Post New Message