This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think there will be a in game group making tool in Destiny 2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Do you think there will be a in game group making tool in Destiny 2?

User Info: Ryu X

Ryu X
1 year ago#1
Do you think Bungle will actually have a in game tool to make premade groups in Destiny 2 for raids or other more hardcore content? The idea of having to go to a 3rd party site to make groups then go back to the game and invite people with party chat seemed really clunky.

Basically you should have the ability to post your group to in game, what event you are doing. People will then be able to view what groups are currently looking for members and have people sign up it will show who wants to join their light level class and what not and you can either accept or deny them. Something similar to what mmos do like on WoW or FFXIV.

User Info: remmus64

remmus64
1 year ago#2
With leaks talking about 2 getting a PC version plus overall getting more of a mmo-ish lean to its design, wouldn't say it be to far fetched.

Or at least there'll very likely be a text chat system, so if nothing else you'll be able to spam LFG messages ;p

User Info: Ein_Soph

Ein_Soph
1 year ago#3
I sure would f***ing hope so.

That said, Bungie is Bungie, so there'll be some weird f***ing contrived trade-off.

"There is an in-game LFG now but you can't adjust the music settings in the game :]"
Lo que sera sera.

User Info: TheBinkWins

TheBinkWins
1 year ago#4
Matchmaking wouldn't be a good idea for raids, but there absolutely needs to be some kind of of in game LFG. Even the one in the Destiny app is better than the nothing that the actual game has now.
"Technically, it wasn't the spam that killed him, it was Omegamon ramming a sword into his face." SilverMasamune
http://i.minus.com/iueezYEhpzQHp.gif

User Info: The Business

The Business
1 year ago#5
Not for Raids. There is already matchmaking for other content, but for end game content, hell no.
Do I have to give you THE BUSINESS?
XBL Gamertag: The Business

User Info: Ryu X

Ryu X
1 year ago#6
TheBinkWins posted...
Matchmaking wouldn't be a good idea for raids, but there absolutely needs to be some kind of of in game LFG. Even the one in the Destiny app is better than the nothing that the actual game has now.

I didn't say matchmaking I said LFG tool where you have people sign up and pick you you want. Its like what 3rd party sites do but in game, or what MMOs do with premade group tools.

User Info: Ein_Soph

Ein_Soph
1 year ago#7
Ryu X posted...
TheBinkWins posted...

I didn't say matchmaking I said LFG tool where you have people sign up and pick you you want. Its like what 3rd party sites do but in game, or what MMOs do with premade group tools.

People in this game seem to have no concept of an in-game LFG. You say something about a party-making tool in-game and they go "NO MATCHMAKING!! NO MATCHMAKING!!!"
Lo que sera sera.

User Info: Zhelir

Zhelir
1 year ago#8
Ein_Soph posted...
Ryu X posted...
TheBinkWins posted...

People in this game seem to have no concept of an in-game LFG. You say something about a party-making tool in-game and they go "NO MATCHMAKING!! NO MATCHMAKING!!!"

People dumb, yo.

User Info: TheBinkWins

TheBinkWins
1 year ago#9
Not sure what you guys are on about since I was agreeing with TC, but w/e.
"Technically, it wasn't the spam that killed him, it was Omegamon ramming a sword into his face." SilverMasamune
http://i.minus.com/iueezYEhpzQHp.gif

User Info: DwayneAD

DwayneAD
1 year ago#10
Def needs lfg at least.

And probably wouldn't to out matchmaking for regular mode raids after the hard mode drops
meetatsundown.bandcamp.com
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Do you think there will be a in game group making tool in Destiny 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived