This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Hung Jury SR4 vs NL Shadow 701x

User Info: Dave_rawkzorz

Dave_rawkzorz
3 years ago#11
24hours posted...
Boomstick75 posted...
thatgumyouliked posted...
Thanks folks. I have been slaying in PVP with Hung Jury so I'll just infuse the Shadow.

The next legendary I want to buy is a shotgun of some kind. Can anyone recommend a particularly good one that can be purchased from a vendor? I play a Nightstalker with Sealed Akhamara Grasps and a focus on smoke bombs/void grenades if that helps.

Next Big Thing from Crucible vendor.

^^This or Burden of Proof from new monarchy

I've got the Burden of Proof too, and it's a very nice for PVE.

The NL Shadow doesn't have Full Auto available anymore, so it doesn't seem like a good choice for someone looking to replace an AR or a low RoF Scout. I liked using it in HoW, but it was only useful with perfect perks and, even then, was only good for patrol or low level strikes. I have to admit the thought crossed my mind, being that elemental primaries are almost non-existant, but it still doesn't have significant enough impact to replace a medium tier Scout.
305 Hunter, 293 Titan, 291 Warlock | PS4: IvIaster__Shake_
26 Exotics & counting.

User Info: thatgumyouliked

thatgumyouliked
3 years ago#12
Thanks. I'm using my marks to finally get some Legendary chest armour tomorrow (I get a purple leg drop a day but no chest pieces?) and then I'll hoard towards one of these two. I'm mainly looking for PVP as I like to roll a sniper in PVE.

User Info: x40poundr

x40poundr
3 years ago#13
I have an NL Shadow with Triple Tap and Outlaw and it kicks ass. Fires much faster than HJ reloads in a flash and works well on strike bosses with Triple Tap.

I don't get the love for Hung Jury. It feels strange to me.

User Info: Boomstick75

Boomstick75
3 years ago#14
x40poundr posted...
I have an NL Shadow with Triple Tap and Outlaw and it kicks ass. Fires much faster than HJ reloads in a flash and works well on strike bosses with Triple Tap.

YMMV, I guess. But I love the thing. Handles great, stability is great, sounds and looks cool, quick ADS, etc.

User Info: thatgumyouliked

thatgumyouliked
3 years ago#15
Boomstick75 posted...
x40poundr posted...

YMMV, I guess. But I love the thing. Handles great, stability is great, sounds and looks cool, quick ADS, etc.

It definitely does sound fantastic. And it absolutely packs a punch.

User Info: x40poundr

x40poundr
3 years ago#16
Boomstick75 posted...

It's definitely me. Everyone in my group and on every site people rave about it. Just personal preference I guess

User Info: DarkLeemer

DarkLeemer
3 years ago#17
I'm also a fan of NL shadow over hung jury. My NL Shadow came with Triple Tap and explosive rounds. It's been my go to since I got it first week of TTK. It's a proper semi auto with a fast fire rate if you have the trigger for it. Not saying Hung Jury is bad because it's one of my back up primaries but I just like everything about my NL shadow aside from Guerilla Fighter that I got with it.

As for shotguns, I have two different Patch A from Dead Orbit that I'm fond of. Fast fire, good impact, and decent range. The vendor one is pretty good but I like the one I got from the package more with void damage, Battle runner, and Close and/or Personal. Helps me close the gap for shotgun sprees and if they manage to live, they won't survive the buffed melee damage it gives.
XBL:Leemer1988 PSN: GEN_Superbeasto
Shiny Pokemon List: http://tinyurl.com/mbzllye
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Hung Jury SR4 vs NL Shadow 701x
  • Topic Archived