This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Hung Jury SR4 vs NL Shadow 701x

User Info: thatgumyouliked

thatgumyouliked
3 years ago#1
I've been rolling with the Hung Jury since I got it from a Dead Orbit package and I love it. It has Army of One and Triple Tap.

I just rolled an NL Shadow from Crucible. Its main perk is Third Eye. Its stats are mostly lower than the Jury but it has a supreme rate of fire. I had to leave for work as soon as it dropped so I haven't tried it yet.

Has anyone played both and can compare them? Also has anyone used a scout rifle with Third Eye and can confirm or deny its usefulness as a perk?

User Info: Blocktopus

Blocktopus
3 years ago#2
NL shadow sucks.

Overrated as deadshot luna was. Hung Jury is better. If you want a good high rof scout rifle, check out the suros ones you can order from the gunsmith

Third Eye is great, but it doesn't make a bad weapon any better.

User Info: Zurriah

Zurriah
3 years ago#3
Hung Jury is king of the roost right now. I honestly hated most of the scout rifles from House of Wolves. It actually turned me off scout rifles completely.

User Info: EAssassin123

EAssassin123
3 years ago#4
thatgumyouliked posted...
I've been rolling with the Hung Jury since I got it from a Dead Orbit package and I love it. It has Army of One and Triple Tap.

I just rolled an NL Shadow from Crucible. Its main perk is Third Eye. Its stats are mostly lower than the Jury but it has a supreme rate of fire. I had to leave for work as soon as it dropped so I haven't tried it yet.

Has anyone played both and can compare them? Also has anyone used a scout rifle with Third Eye and can confirm or deny its usefulness as a perk?

I had 1 Full Auto Third Eye and Braced frame and still sucked even with close to max stability and full auto had trouble in crucible with close engagements. I think 5 headshots to kill is what makes the low impact scouts not so good. I had one with Firefly Full full auto and smallbore it was pretty solid in PVE

User Info: xHuckleberry

xHuckleberry
3 years ago#5
The Cocytus is a absolutely murderer in both pvp and pve. It or the jury is what you need to be using.
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme ---- Steam: xhuckleberry(IM YER HUCKLEBERRY)
>Living proof of a dying dream.

User Info: giantqtipz

giantqtipz
3 years ago#6
im thinking of getting the vanguard Not Like The Others... for PVP

User Info: thatgumyouliked

thatgumyouliked
3 years ago#7
Thanks folks. I have been slaying in PVP with Hung Jury so I'll just infuse the Shadow.

The next legendary I want to buy is a shotgun of some kind. Can anyone recommend a particularly good one that can be purchased from a vendor? I play a Nightstalker with Sealed Akhamara Grasps and a focus on smoke bombs/void grenades if that helps.

User Info: Boomstick75

Boomstick75
3 years ago#8
Thanks folks. I have been slaying in PVP with Hung Jury so I'll just infuse the Shadow.

The next legendary I want to buy is a shotgun of some kind. Can anyone recommend a particularly good one that can be purchased from a vendor? I play a Nightstalker with Sealed Akhamara Grasps and a focus on smoke bombs/void grenades if that helps.

Next Big Thing from Crucible vendor.

User Info: Glenshadow

Glenshadow
3 years ago#9
giantqtipz posted...
im thinking of getting the vanguard Not Like The Others... for PVP

It's terrible compared to Hung jury
PSN: Glenshadow
37: Sage Awarded to users with at least 3000 Karma. 'Forge the fury of undying suns.'

User Info: 24hours

24hours
3 years ago#10
Boomstick75 posted...

Next Big Thing from Crucible vendor.

^^This or Burden of Proof from new monarchy
PSN: bolt-thistle
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Hung Jury SR4 vs NL Shadow 701x
  • Topic Archived