This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Thorn banner, Thorn of Osiris

User Info: xMessiahbolical

xMessiahbolical
3 years ago#1
Nerf the s*** out of it in PVP already. It has to be the most annoying gun I've seen in any game ever. Knowing Bungie they'll just nerf it overall, making it even worse in PVE when it's not that good to begin with.
PSN - TheKingNekro

User Info: BravesCountry

BravesCountry
3 years ago#2
Counter it. Oh wait, never mind. It is the best weapon that one shot poisons you 100 miles away. Easy to use. Fast fire rate. Why use anything else?
PSN: LivenDieBaseball (no mic, Invite me to raids/arena anytime!)
Favorite Bands: Alice in Chains, Opeth, Iced Earth

User Info: Lowtan_Lane

Lowtan_Lane
3 years ago#3
Nerf is coming. Just about when.
"I come here because the Xbox board is dead." No the Xbox board is dead because you come here.
PSN: Lowtan

User Info: Acidfreeze30

Acidfreeze30
3 years ago#4
You mean the gun that everyone already has since all you have to do is bounties to get it? Yeah, if it's so overpowered, than why aren't you using it too?
Sup.

User Info: SterlingFox

SterlingFox
3 years ago#5
Lowtan_Lane posted...
Nerf is coming. Just about when.

People have been calling for a Thorn nerf for months, and Bungie hasn't even acknowledged its overpowered.

So don't be so sure its getting a nerf. It'll probably continue to single-handedly ruin PvP for months to come.
PSN: Doctor-Pip-
Pi Kappa Alpha

User Info: LadyTheJaJa

LadyTheJaJa
3 years ago#6
I used Red Hand IX. did fine against Thorn

User Info: SterlingFox

SterlingFox
3 years ago#7
Acidfreeze30 posted...
You mean the gun that everyone already has since all you have to do is bounties to get it? Yeah, if it's so overpowered, than why aren't you using it too?

We REALLY need to start calling people out with they make stupid statements like this. Its almost as bad as the "if we fix Thorn, then we'll just have another good weapon later" bulls***.

Not everyone WANTS to use it. The goal of this game isn't padding your K;D ratio by using the easiest weapon available, its to have fun. And not everyone has fun fighting against the same weapon over and over and over again, and not everyone has fun using the same gun.
Some people like pulse rifles, auto rifles or scout rifles and want to use those guns without being at a disadvantage.

Seriously, this "then why don't you use it" cookie-cutter reply is such a incompetent response that you should be embarrassed for making it.
PSN: Doctor-Pip-
Pi Kappa Alpha

User Info: Maniac3x0

Maniac3x0
3 years ago#8
People that overly defend Thorn, sound like they're scrubby PVP players that are dependent on it

User Info: tokyoghoul1987

tokyoghoul1987
3 years ago#9
Before the op thorn it used to be suros, i say rebuff the suros and everyone will be happy. Bungie is still dumb at balancing

User Info: kinoholic

kinoholic
3 years ago#10
Acidfreeze30 posted...

If you can't understand why this statement is stupid then there's no helping you.
PSN: Kinoholic
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Thorn banner, Thorn of Osiris
  • Topic Archived