This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. But....but...but.... the Zex Mythoclast is overpowered!!

User Info: the_war_god

the_war_god
5 years ago#1
http://gamerant.com/destiny-best-gun-exotic-vex-mythoclast/

Hilarious.... time is put in the game to acquire a weapon and the masses have to say that Bungie needs to patch it.

Don't like getting killed by it? Get one yourself and put in the time like the wilder of it did instead of crying to Bungie about how it's not "fair".

Let me guess, if someone worked very hard and bought a new Corvette, it wouldn't be fair that they have it and you don't, even though they put in the effort to obtain it. The government should "nerf" it so that you don't feel insecure about it.

What a joke of a mindset. To those saying this weapon is too powerful and needs to be nerfed, get a clue already. Not everything has to be equal and fair. Deal with it, get one yourself, and stop complaining.

User Info: CaptFrost

CaptFrost
5 years ago#2
The whole point of the non-Iron Banner portion of the Crucible is that it's supposed to be (relatively) even, so that people with no lives who play 12 hours a day and people with jobs and families who are lucky to get 1 or 2 hours, and everybody in between, can have fun on an even playing field.

Put more simply, power weapons that tilt the balance significantly are against the design intent of Crucible, except for Iron Banner.

Ergo, your argument is invalid.

User Info: mahleek

mahleek
5 years ago#3
I dunno what the TC is going on about, but it is annoying that people are complaining about this gun when the only actual footage we seem to have of it, is a bunch of trash players (with probably bad guns) playing some dude in PvP.
PSN: Shokuto

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
5 years ago#4
CaptFrost posted...
The whole point of the non-Iron Banner portion of the Crucible is that it's supposed to be (relatively) even, so that people with no lives who play 12 hours a day and people with jobs and families who are lucky to get 1 or 2 hours, and everybody in between, can have fun on an even playing field.

Put more simply, power weapons that tilt the balance significantly are against the design intent of Crucible, except for Iron Banner.

he's not serious

i mean, if he is, he's a moron
so a moron or a troll, that's who you're arguing with
think about it
For some reason, expected Luther to be be about Superman.

User Info: NovaLevossida

NovaLevossida
5 years ago#5
I don't know if it's overpowered or not. I just don't feel like the Crucible is worth playing over something like Battlefield.
The HUD...
...placed conveniently on the Wii U gamepad. - TreeFall Studios on The Letter
(message deleted)

User Info: CaptFrost

CaptFrost
5 years ago#7
Bhellium posted...
he's not serious

i mean, if he is, he's a moron
so a moron or a troll, that's who you're arguing with
think about it

Good point.

Although you could also make the point that that's what posting on GameFAQs at all mostly consists of. :p

User Info: BoaKhoi

BoaKhoi
5 years ago#8
Corvette is not rng. Raid gear is rng. You make 60000 you can buy corvette. You do raid 10x still no vex weapons vs a guy doing 1 time. Yea. Stupid.
PSN KhoiBoa
Trains Extreme Calisthenics

User Info: xHuckleberry

xHuckleberry
5 years ago#9
mahleek posted...
I dunno what the TC is going on about, but it is annoying that people are complaining about this gun when the only actual footage we seem to have of it, is a bunch of trash players (with probably bad guns) playing some dude in PvP.

The fact that there exists even more video proof of rare AR/shotty's that can do just as good if not better is my favorite.

I cant say much cause the guy I went up against last night didnt move an inch when playing. He just sat on the back side of C/B at all times on all maps, trying to i duno, defend i guess.

I think he killed me like 4 out of the dozen times I engaged him. In fact, i killed him 3 times in a row with my sniper just to prove a point....that he didn tget cause he still didnt move, only took cover from that side.
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme ---- Steam: xhuckleberry(IM YER HUCKLEBERRY)
>Living proof of a dying dream.

User Info: the_war_god

the_war_god
5 years ago#10

Do you see iron banner available in the play list yet? The gun is a reward for those that were good enough and patient enough to do enough raid missions to get it to drop. Sure, someone might get it in less time, but RNG all levels out in the end anyway. Still waiting for a valid argument from someone as to why the complaining is justified.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. But....but...but.... the Zex Mythoclast is overpowered!!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A