This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Reporting a player..

User Info: I_Fancy_Myself

I_Fancy_Myself
6 years ago#1
If someone reports me for doing something positive or negative how will it directly affect me? Also what's stopping a bunch of trolls from repeatedly giving you bad feedback? This whole player report thing can be abused.

I_Fancy_Myself
6 years ago#2
Bump?

User Info: Anhell310

Anhell310
6 years ago#3
What did you do ... you know what you did >:)
Greatesr acomplish ment in life... Made Anime_Kid12 rage quit from gfaqs.
English is not my language

User Info: DAT_DANG_

DAT_DANG_
6 years ago#4
I don't know what it is used for but I doubt many people use it.

I try and use it to give good reviews and bad ones for AFK guys but I really doubt it does anything at all.
http://backloggery.com/dat_doofus
Gamers should talk about Games, not the Consoles they are played on

User Info: RyuuHou25

RyuuHou25
6 years ago#5
It can be abused, even though you have no concept or idea of what happens when being reported.

Brilliant f****** logic there.
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
I ga blerp ba jerp go flerp ja lerping herp ta terping larping en darping kla barping zarping mo darping - how the common wild Gfaqer sounds

User Info: Boyo617

Boyo617
6 years ago#6
How do you give reviews?
PSN: Mexican_EggRoll
Currently Playing: BF4, Destiny, Diablo 3

User Info: Aiden5576

Aiden5576
6 years ago#7
There's likely nothing to worry about as long as you've done nothing bad enough to get you banned.

User Info: Praise_the_Sun_

Praise_the_Sun_
6 years ago#8
I player report only attracts bungies attention if it happens alot. Then some one server side checks out your data and monitors your activity. If you are shown to be doing anything that violates the tos then you can be banned temporarily or permanently depending on what your doing. If its permanent it none negotionalble, and you can no longer play the game on your profile or system. Its so permanent that if you've purchased a used system thats banned bungie still won't retract the ban.
Psn: x_Darth_Caedus_x

I_Fancy_Myself
6 years ago#9
RyuuHou25 posted...
It can be abused, even though you have no concept or idea of what happens when being reported.

Brilliant f****** logic there.

Well obviously it does do something. Why would they bother adding it if it didn't? What it does is still a mystery, however that doesn't change the fact that people are free to report as many times as they want. So yes, it can be abused, you knob.

I_Fancy_Myself
6 years ago#10
Praise_the_Sun_ posted...
I player report only attracts bungies attention if it happens alot. Then some one server side checks out your data and monitors your activity. If you are shown to be doing anything that violates the tos then you can be banned temporarily or permanently depending on what your doing. If its permanent it none negotionalble, and you can no longer play the game on your profile or system. Its so permanent that if you've purchased a used system thats banned bungie still won't retract the ban.

Yes but you can also be reported for being unhelpful or having a bad internet connection. Obviously they wouldn't ban your account because of this, but surely there is some other implication
  1. Boards
  2. Destiny
  3. Reporting a player..
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A