• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Offline Co-Op with 2 players?
WhalinDan 8 years ago#1
Does the console version support 2 off line players at once?
PSN - ErdrickDQ
AstronomerJake 8 years ago#2
yes it does, friend. You actually can play with up to 4 players couch co-op offline OR any combination of local or online random players up to 4 online as well.
WhalinDan 8 years ago#3
sweet thanks
PSN - ErdrickDQ
Prowl76 8 years ago#4
AstronomerJake posted...
yes it does, friend. You actually can play with up to 4 players couch co-op offline OR any combination of local or online random players up to 4 online as well.

It should be noted that in local play all loot drops are shared by the local players whereas in online play the loot is instanced to you meaning online players cannot see your loot let alone pick it up.
Not changing my sig until the Vikings win the Superbowl.
Started 9/11/09
X_Brahms_X 8 years ago#5
Every video I see is couch coop. Question: When playing online are players still stuck on the same screen together?
PSN: Ocelot_X_ Pawn: Fang lvl. 200 Mage/Sorc
PSN: The_BigBoss_X Pawn: Naniel lvl. 136 Ranger
OmenofFate 8 years ago#6
every video you see is coop because the game isnt officially out yet :P
Prowl76 8 years ago#7
X_Brahms_X posted...
Every video I see is couch coop. Question: When playing online are players still stuck on the same screen together?

If the console online gameplay is like the PC gameplay then no. All players can move around the map independently of the other players. I know because my friend has no patience and just goes off on his own, like all the time. So irritating lol.
Not changing my sig until the Vikings win the Superbowl.
Started 9/11/09
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Offline Co-Op with 2 players?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A