• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. inFamous: Second Son
  3. Will we ever get a sequel?

User Info: prince--87

prince--87
10 months ago#1
So ratchet & clank was revealed for the PS5, but not a word on the next infamous.
Does anyone think we will ever get one?
The spider man game is great, but I need my morality choices, I love the idea I can become the villain at any point, even if I never do lol.

User Info: Indrasarrow123

Indrasarrow123
10 months ago#2
replaying this game right now to do an evil run for the platinum and gotta say that I honestly had more fun with the PS3 games

User Info: T3RM1N470R117

T3RM1N470R117
10 months ago#3
Considering SuckerPunch just renewed the inFAMOUS trademark, I think things are looking good for a sequel!
PSN ID: kmcdaniel90 // Xbox GamerTag: CurseTheDamned
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything. - Tyler Durden.

User Info: Sikdope

Sikdope
3 months ago#4
T3RM1N470R117 posted...
Considering SuckerPunch just renewed the inFAMOUS trademark, I think things are looking good for a sequel!
Activision closed down Radical. It's a shame. I would love to see more Versus between Proto and this. If they renewed Proto and used it's original "Did you ever think you were put here for a reason?" graphical scheme it would make bank.

User Info: deadlyavocado

deadlyavocado
2 months ago#5
Indrasarrow123 posted...
replaying this game right now to do an evil run for the platinum and gotta say that I honestly had more fun with the PS3 games
lol those games were way better. I always felt like they dumbed down the gameplay a lot in second son... I know some people thought first light got us closer but... not quite.

User Info: Sikdope

Sikdope
1 month ago#6
deadlyavocado posted...
lol those games were way better. I always felt like they dumbed down the gameplay a lot in second son... I know some people thought first light got us closer but... not quite.
Infamous 2 Remaster I'd prefer over a sequel. Quick question. Can you buy PS3 games on PS4? Or stream only
PSNID Basstrick
XBLG BadgeaBrand

User Info: olk3034

olk3034
1 month ago#7
Sikdope posted...
Infamous 2 Remaster I'd prefer over a sequel. Quick question. Can you buy PS3 games on PS4? Or stream only
Stream only
http://i.imgur.com/lvzLhiZ.jpg

User Info: BlackFire555

BlackFire555
1 week ago#8
It would be nice, the series has so much potential, so many directions it could go, so many powers we could get

Second Son was a decent game but it was fairly short with a very small map. I didnt really feel it did the first two games justice but it was still fun.
Honestly First Light was my favorite part of the new story and I wish they'd done a DLC with Eugene and his story
Valar Morghulis
  1. Boards
  2. inFamous: Second Son
  3. Will we ever get a sequel?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A