• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. inFamous: Second Son
  3. What am i doing wrong?

User Info: SenpaiGamer17

SenpaiGamer17
1 year ago#1
So beat IF 1 and 2 last year. Loved em. IF2 was the best imho. Festival was dope too.

So fired up SS today. WOW it looks beautiful and story seems interesting. So i just got to seattle. Took out my first RV before realising i have two big gripes with the game.

#1 Combat is really...dull. Like you just fire L2 R2 as if its a FPs game or something. I know SQUARE does chain attack. But is the combat really this tedious? I was fighting that armored up tank guy with the machine gun and i had to hide behind cover. As my attacks were just weak for that kinda enemy.

#2 The main menu system sucks. Dont like it.

Any advice?
Me, Harley and my Co-Wife Lewy

User Info: sanicmlg69243

sanicmlg69243
1 year ago#2
Although I do agree that the main menu kind sucks, soon after you fight the mini gun “boss” there’s a story mission that makes you get new powers that help you take down enemies easier, plus In the mini gun fight you can hold the r2 button to release a sort of shotgun blast which is more powerful but takes some time to shoot, hope that helps :)

User Info: BlackFire555

BlackFire555
2 weeks ago#3
The main issue this game had was it focused WAAAAAY to much on the graphics and environment and not enough on the actual gameplay. I remember all the raving about how it utilized the PS4's graphics and how realistic the city was, about the rain and blah blah blah. It's lovely but I wish they'd focused more on the actual game. Expanded out the map, added more story and more missions. For such a gorgeous game it was very short.

Video was my favorite power. Only part I didnt like was the rockets werent great
Valar Morghulis
  1. Boards
  2. inFamous: Second Son
  3. What am i doing wrong?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A