• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. inFamous: Second Son
  3. Game-breaking Glitch for The Test story mission? (Mild spoilers)

User Info: MaliciousMongo

MaliciousMongo
2 years ago#1
So after you do the mission with Fetch where you destroy all these drug dealers’ boats, you get on a three-way call with your bro and Fetch talking about going across the destroyed bridge to the southern part of Seattle, right?

Problem is...

- There’s no way to activate the mission marker at its location
- My OCD has caused me to do all the side stuff up to this point so all of that’s done unfortunately causing the entire northern island to be 0% DUP controlled
- When I make my way along the bridge, no DUP soldiers or anything (except auto-turrets) until I reach the Lantern District which hilariously is missing most of it’s textures and then Delsin gets stopped/frozen in places and then it crashes

Did I accidentally break the game? I know this game’s 5 years old at this point so most discussion on it is completely dead but I can’t find ANYTHING about this particular problem I’m having.
Think of the allergies b4 you applaud. Next time, just sit there & stare blankly at a person to express your support of something. -Madigari on PS4 @ E3 '13
  1. Boards
  2. inFamous: Second Son
  3. Game-breaking Glitch for The Test story mission? (Mild spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A