• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. inFamous: Second Son
  3. Just what I needed

User Info: cloudstrife44

cloudstrife44
2 years ago#1
Spiderman. Oh I wish I had the trades, cash or blood plasma to get it. Well, I dont. I've been trying anything to fill that void. Batman Arkham nights - have had it for a year and haven't gotten around to it. Sadly 20 minutes in i felt the void , you know, batman is cool. He's dark. His villains are cool. The play is the same as its been since we have all stalked the joker on Arkham asylum. But spiderman hes not. Saints row 4. Love it. Powers, nathan drakes voice, down right insane fun. But alas. The void. The last gen game itis hit me hard, only because I was trying to duct tape closed the crack in my sanity that keeps reminding me i want and need spiderman. God of war- on any other day my God this would be the game. I swear. But then the void. No swinging, no snarky comments. Just angry kratos and his kid. Now trust me I will play these games once my void is filled. They are all awesome. But , darn it. Spiderman. Then it happened. My next door neighbor ha.ds me a game, an older game. One I haven't played but have beaten its prequels. His grand son got his hands on *gasp* spiderman and told grandfather to give infamous second son to the cool guy that is always doing funny voices for his kids next door. Well I am happy to say that this game, this super fun, super pretty, super - hero game has filled the void. With concrete. I am so pleased with this game in every level that I was left speechless in how time flew by last night. Clearing out 5 sections of the map , 100 preventing those sections and maxing out my smoke powers before I even started the 3rd mission had been a joy. I can't wait to unlock more powers, more story and platinum this 'word for female dog'. I dont see my life long love affair with Peter parker and his web head alter ego creeping back into my psyche until this game is completely put to rest. Tha is infamous. Thank you for the 2(and short vampire adventure) on ps3 that enthralled me and thanks for this mega man esque adventure that I am currently losing sleep over. I'd you never played it like me, get it. Of you get done with spider man get it. Then give me your copy of spiderman. Lol. Thanks for your time, thanks for reading. I usually take a while adding words and editing my post until it looks like its been written by an English professor but I am uber tired from skipping my bed time 4 hours ago all thanks to infamous.
Proud father (2 boys 4yrs & 3yrs old) husband and gamer in his 30s that is lucky enough to have married an awesome woman who overlooks his nerdiness.

User Info: LordTrinen

LordTrinen
2 years ago#2
Glad someone else loves this game. Second Son deserves more love than it's gotten. :)
  1. Boards
  2. inFamous: Second Son
  3. Just what I needed
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A