• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. inFamous: Second Son
  3. Expert difficulty with no upgrades?

User Info: Josh2000

Josh2000
3 years ago#1
Is it doable? I did 2 playthroughs on Normal for Good and Evil karma. Didn't originally plan on getting the Platinum for this until I saw I only had 2 trophies left. This and Hats Off (kill an enemy with 3 different power sources) which I'm hoping comes natural on this difficulty. I really just want to plow through this 3rd playthrough so I can move on to something else.

So I was thinking, only destroy DUPs when or if I have to, and ignore everything that ain't the main mission. . . Which means I'd have to ignore shards and upgrading. So. . . Anybody done this?

User Info: Thirty3_1Third

Thirty3_1Third
3 years ago#2
What is the trophy for doing an Expert run with no upgrades? I'm almost nervous.
PSN: Thirty3_1Third | Currently Playing: Darksiders II Deathinitive Ed. & Pokemon Black | In Queue: Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered & Pokemon Black 2

User Info: Josh2000

Josh2000
3 years ago#3
Thirty3_1Third posted...
What is the trophy for doing an Expert run with no upgrades? I'm almost nervous.

No, there is a trophy for beating it on Expert but you can upgrade. I just don't really feel like collecting every shard a third time in a row. Or any really, just wanted to know if anyone has powered through ONLY the main missions ignoring everything that can be ignored on Expert, not collecting shards or upgrading anything that ain't required to continue/complete the story.

Technically you are forced to upgrade at least once at the beginning and if you count those things after every power, there is no true "no upgrades" run technically speaking.
  1. Boards
  2. inFamous: Second Son
  3. Expert difficulty with no upgrades?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A