• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. inFamous: Second Son
  3. Catching the hidden guys?

User Info: mattack1

mattack1
3 years ago#1
I’m playing the game on easy but can’t seem to catch the hidden guys... where you get a picture and have to find them.

First of all, it seems like I’m only randomly finding them, but when I get near, they are escaping and I don’t seem to be able to catch them or bomb them. Do I need to use a specific attack on them?

I admit I’m not as enthused as I was with 1 or 2, but bought this and the other one since they were dirt cheap on PSN.

Plus, I can play for a few minutes, do something small (catch a few police, blow out cameras, etc) and see the percentage done go up a bit!

User Info: BlackFire555

BlackFire555
3 years ago#2
If I remember correctly the key for me was to look for them from above. As soon as you find them fire a smoke missile at them for the kill before they can run
0791-0942-0190 I waited 20 years for a cool fire tiger and instead Game Freak gave me a Tony the Tiger ripoff. You're on my list now Game Freak
Valar Morghulis

User Info: TerraSeeker

TerraSeeker
3 years ago#3
I playing it now and dislike those missions too. I feel like I would like them more on my evil playthrough as I could just kill everyone. I mean it's like Snow from FFXIII says if you don't know who to kill you just kill them all. But seriously I just end up chasing them hitting circle to move faster and trying hit them with r2. I think it's easier with neon as you move faster and can travel up building with ease.
  1. Boards
  2. inFamous: Second Son
  3. Catching the hidden guys?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A