• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. inFamous: Second Son
  3. It's saddening to see this board become abandoned

User Info: BlackFire555

BlackFire555
3 years ago#11
TerraSeeker posted...
Metroid82 posted...
If only they could have somehow managed to bring Cole back. :/ While I liked this game, it was nothing when compared to the plot twists that the first two had.

The ending of Infamous 2 implies that Cole may have been healed by the storm. Or at least leads players to hope.

Side note: I just started this game and am already halfway through, having collected and done everything on the 1st island. It feels rather short comparatively or just in general. Realistically I prefer games that take longer to 100% than ones that feel so short.

That was one of it's major issues, it was really short even for an Infamous game. I feel like the spent way too much time focusing on the graphics and the environment and not nearly enough time on the story and amount of game play. I remember when they were first previewing it and they kept talking about how realistic the puddles and rain were and how you could recognize shops in the city and I was thinking "ok, that's nice but that doesnt really mean much in terms of the actual game".

I really hope we get another installment and if we do that they focus more on the actual game than just the graphics.
0791-0942-0190 I waited 20 years for a cool fire tiger and instead Game Freak gave me a Tony the Tiger ripoff. You're on my list now Game Freak
Valar Morghulis
  1. Boards
  2. inFamous: Second Son
  3. It's saddening to see this board become abandoned
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A