• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Ghosts
  3. Call of Duty: Ghosts - What the frick!?

User Info: SammyClassicSF

SammyClassicSF
3 years ago#1
CALL OF DUTY FRICKIN' GHOSTS! Okay, four words, just four words can explain my thoughts on this game:

WHAT THE FRICK, ACTIVISION!?

I mean seriously, what the frick?

Why don't you stop releasing this repetitive GARBAGE!? AAAAGH!

Alright guys? I mean, seriously! How can gamers think that this is an okay thing to do? Re-release the same exact game each and every year for the same exact price, except oh, oh, what, with new online maps and story plot? Oh, oh, and let's see - better graphics and mechanics - WHO GIVES A FRICK!? IT'S THE SAME GAAAAME!

That's what gamers don't understand! It's simple when you think about it! I mean, what the frick? I mean, let's see: gamers go (mainly FPS addicts) they just go to nearby retailers, buy the new Call of Duty game each and every year, go up to a dark room, lock themselves in it, and play the same exact game for 365 days straight, and then go outside of the room to buy another Call of Duty game for the exact same price, even though it's pretty much the same exact thing! And the cycle repeats. I mean, what the frick? I mean, what the frick? I mean, that's just frickin' dumb - THIS IS FRICKIN' RIDICULOUS!

I mean, seriously! I mean why can't you guys play games that are actually worth your time, such as Super Mario 64, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Pokemon Gold and Silver, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Super Metroid, Super Mario Galaxy, Rayman Origins AND I COULD GO ONNNNN!!!!!!

But nooo, let's play Call of Duty, oh oh, 'the best games of all time!' I mean, what the frick? WHEN WILL YOU GUYS REALIZE THAT Super Mario (especially Super Mario), and then Legend of Zelda, Pikmin, Kirby, Pokemon, Metroid, Starfox, Animal Crossing, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Starfy, and Super Smash Bros. as well as Sonic, Rayman, Megaman, and Little Big Planet... when will you guys realize that THOSE ARE THE BEST GAAAAAAAAMES!? Not this frickin' repetitive garbage! I mean what the frick?

I mean seriously, what the frick is you guys' frickin' problems? Thinking that Call of Duty is the best gaming franchise in the world? Oh yeah, you're basically claiming that Mario, the king of platforming (which is the best genre of all time - genre of gaming anyways) NEVER EXISTED! I mean, what the frick? Super Mario is the best gaming franchise in the world! Not your fricking repetitive frickin' garbage frickin' Call of Duty overrated garbage franchise that frickin' bites! I mean, what the frick!? NO ONE GIVES A FRICK! MMMMMM! WHAT THE FRICK!?

And I mean, Call of Duty: Ghosts? And at first when I heard the title I thought that they were making ghosts the antagonists, sort of like how they used Nazi zombies in Black Ops, but, um, it turns out the 'Ghosts' are actually an elite troop formed by 'the remnants of a government' to go up against 'an unknown threat' to protect 'the American citizens'. And OHHH! HOW ORIGINAL! EVERYONE APPLAUD! ALL FPS ADDICTS APPLAUD! I mean, what the frick? I mean, seriously you guys? Seriously? Okay, seriously? I mean, what the frick? I mean, come on. You call that a great story plot? I mean, WHERE'S THE CHARM!? WHERE'S THE ORIGINALITY!? All I see is the same exact repetitive garbage reject story plot, but with Call of Duty - with a Call of Duty setting pasted onto it. I mean, what the frick?

I mean, it's just not frickin' fair. THIS GAME GETS WAY TOO MUCH RESPECT! WHAT THE FRICK!?

SammyClassicSF
3 years ago#2
I mean, seriously? I mean, at least they're not doing something as ridiculous as making ghosts antagonists, 'cuz that would just be plain idiotic, 'cuz, if they did that, then - oh, what's next? Call of Duty: Vampires? Call of Duty: Aliens? Call of Duty: Mummies? I mean what the frick!? I mean at least they're not fricking doing that, but this is still FRICKIN' RIDICULOUS! RRRRRGH!

I mean, what the frick? Call of Duty: Ghosts - oh yeah, you have new movesets, and - oh, oh, a soldier canine, yeah, which you develop a relationship with - oh yeah, well, I mean, you can do that in Pokemon X and Y and Pokemon-Amie, but they don't force you to like in Call of Duty: Ghosts. Imagine Sonic Adventure 2 if you were forced to take care of Chao instead of it being optional? THAT'S BASICALLY WHAT THIS GAME IS! Except it's not Sonic, it's Call of Duty, which is way worse! AAAAAGH! I mean, what the frick?

And then - oh, better graphics! Yeah, 'cuz we all know games are all about graphics! Oh yeah, so because this game has better graphics you absolutely must buy it! What the frick!? And, I mean, they - they listed one of the examples as 'water effects'. Really? You expect us to buy this game so that we can look at the water effects? 'Oh guys, look at that virtual water, isn't that the best thing you've ever seen?' I mean, what the frick!?

And, honestly - I DON'T GIVE ONE FRICK FOR THIS GAME! IT'S ENOUGH! IT'S ENOUGH!
THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!
What the frick!? And I mean, honestly? I am done with this. I mean, I remember in the past I acted like I sort of liked Call of Duty and FPS just so that I could impress other gamers, even though I never had one bit of care for the FPS genre. I NEVER LIKED FPS! I mean, I acted like it so that I could impress my gaming peers, but then one day I realized - you know what? I don't have to prove anything to anyone! What I like is what I like, and what i don't like - then, that's great, because I can have my own opinions! I HAVE MY OWN FREEDOM! So I realized - guess what? First person shooters frickin' bite! They always - they've always - they always frickin' bite! And you know what? I'm tired of trying to impress people! You know why? 'Cuz I can have my own opinions! I DON'T HAVE TO LIKE FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS JUST BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE DOES! And I'm sure that there are gamers out there who are in the exact same situation as I was. You don't have anyone to impress! You can be free to like whatever you feel! Don't feel like you're being forced to play games of the FPS genre! Go ahead, be free! If you don't like the FPS genre, then you don't have to impress anyone! I mean WHAT THE FRICK?

I mean, seriously - FPS: WORST GAMING FRANCHISES OF ALL TIME and worst genre of gaming of all time! I mean, what the frick!? Most overrated genre of gaming of all time as well! I mean, what the frick!? And overall, I mean seriously, every single game of the FPS genre gets a negative 30,000 out of 10 - I mean, I guess that's not fully true, there are some exceptions, such as Team Fortress 2, but you know what? I don't give a frick, you fricks! I AM FRICKING DONEEEEEE!

And you know what, Activision? You have gone down the frickin' drain, alright? And you've been down the drain for quite a while. I mean what the frick!? I mean, I mean Call of Duty and Skylanders are possibly your most milked franchises as of now. I mean, Skylanders Swap Force? I'll do a rant on that at another time, but overall, Call of Duty: Ghosts - I AM NOT IMPRESSED!!!!!!!!

SammyClassicSF
3 years ago#3
I have never ever liked any game of the FPS genre ever! And you know what? I fully regret ever acting like I ever liked any game of the FPS genre! I fully regret trying to impress the gamers of the FPS genre by pretending to like FPS. That is a mistake that I will never make again - you want to know why? 'Cuz I have come to realize that I can have my own opinions! I am tired of hiding inside my shell, so I have finally broken out, and that's where I'm going to stay: outside of my shell! You gamers can do the same thing by NOT BUYING ACTIVISION'S CALL OF DUTY GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean seriously, it's the same game every year, just a re-release of the same exact game every single year but with a few new features, all of repeat FOR THE EXACT SAME PRICE EVERY SINGLE YEAR! And you know what? I'm frickin' done with this rant. This is SammyClassicSF signing out. Oh yeah - Call of Duty? It frickin' bites! I mean, what the frick!?
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Ghosts
  3. Call of Duty: Ghosts - What the frick!?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

How do I get past (Federation Day)? Main Quest5 Answers
Season Pass all dlcs? General1 Answer