• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Gotenks-ss3

Gotenks-ss3
7 years ago#1
Hey guys,

So I just bought CoD:Ghosts last night and upon loading the campaign I realised there was some major Graphics issues. My rig isn't that bad and I know for a fact I can play games like Battlefield 4 and Crysis 3 on Ultra settings.. so I thought it would definitely not be a problem running this game on Extra settings.

I'd post some examples of problems I am having here but I've got them saved in my screenshots publicly on steam if some of you wouldn't mind having a look? (User: Wolfe, from Leeds)

As you can see from the screens my settings are set fairly high. I don't understand why the blurry textures are happening and that blue/white glitch is all I can see once I get to the second mission.

Anyone else experiencing stuff like this? The game has been out since November so I thought it definitely would have been fixed by now..?

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz
DDR3 8.1 GB RAM
GeForce GTX 760
SSD HD 250 GB.
Don't you know you're in the DANGER ZONE!?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

How do I get past (Federation Day)? Main Quest5 Answers
Season Pass all dlcs? General1 Answer