• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Ghosts
  3. Turtle Beach Audio Adapter not working with HDMI?

User Info: Fangkevin78

Fangkevin78
7 years ago#1
Hello Gamefaqs. I know this isn't the best place to ask this question but I need URGENT help.

I have been playing Xbox 360 with speakers since I know of, and recently I've bought a Turtle Beach headset.

I am trying to connect the X12's to a monitor, and I need a Turtle Beach Xbox 360 Audio Adapter to put in the Xbox 360, as the original one is too bulky for the Xbox 360.

The problem is, when I plug in the Audio Adapter which goes into the A/V port, the screen turns black and the console resets. I think this is because the console is reading TWO VIDEO ports, it's reading the audio adapter as a A/V port. I don't know why this is happening, as I have setup the Turtle Beaches like normal and it shouldn't read the audio adapter as a video port. I am so frustrated as I cannot use my Turtle Beach headset, and I have NO IDEA what to do. If anybody has any experience with this, please do reply. When I take off the Audio Adapter, I get perfect video and there is a HDMI output.

PS: This is on a HD monitor.

Kind regards,

Kevin.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Ghosts
  3. Turtle Beach Audio Adapter not working with HDMI?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

How do I get past (Federation Day)? Main Quest5 Answers
Season Pass all dlcs? General1 Answer