• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: spikaa

spikaa
7 years ago#1
What's it like number wise ? Playing on ps4 but missing my kb and mouse combo
Spika __ 3ds FC 2578 3179 2153.Vita/PS34 - Usspika.
MH4 3ds FC 3153 4523 9705

User Info: theOxx

theOxx
7 years ago#2
Some guy named Ryyaann and a few others playing TDM but not too big.
Intel i5 4690k CPU, nVidia GTX980 4GB GPU, 16 GB Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz DDR3 RAM, OCZ Vertex 3 120Gb SSD, 2 WD 1TB 7200 HDD back up, Windows 10 Pro 64.

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
7 years ago#3
spikaa posted...
What's it like number wise ? Playing on ps4 but missing my kb and mouse combo

Just checked, about 7K right now. Best thing about it is that you don't need that many to find a game and play.

User Info: spikaa

spikaa
7 years ago#4
hmm 7000 isnt too bad, on wii u which is what i first had it on, was lucky to get 3k (usually 1-2 when i was on) so I took it back to eb and refunded, struggled to get games running other than same old tdm over and over .

i only just started playing black ops 2 and decided i really am much better at these games with a mouse and keyboard than a controller, when I aim at things lag permitting I actually hit them, on ps4 and xbox its a very fine line for me between fast and out of control on the settings for controller .
But on cod black ops 2 the most ive seen are 5 k on there, usually 3ish when I get on, so for 7k I might make another ghosts purchase
Although it would be nice to get all those other game modes, seems a long wait for anything but tdm and hc tdm .. but still fun to play when i got it half price. Pity it doesnt have squads like ghosts does . So u at least get a small amount of xp vs bots to get used to maps and more unlocks etc .
Spika __ 3ds FC 2578 3179 2153.Vita/PS34 - Usspika.
MH4 3ds FC 3153 4523 9705

User Info: NeonYoshi11

NeonYoshi11
7 years ago#5
This game still worth getting?

User Info: CarlBarker

CarlBarker
7 years ago#6
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

How do I get past (Federation Day)? Main Quest5 Answers
Season Pass all dlcs? General1 Answer