• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Swap Force
  3. Little help in an Arena challenge

User Info: ChamelionK

ChamelionK
5 years ago#1
Trying to get three star rating on the arena challenge "Cyclops Makeover" (this is the second one in the Sheep Wreck Island package) and to get three stars I need to amass 190k in points. However, my best is roughly 167k and that's without getting hit.

I need some tips to determine on what I'm doing wrong, and if it's better for me to defeat the Cyclops before or after they go through the portal (which I did find out actually knocks your multiplier down by 3 if you let them.)
Smash Bros. Brawl code: 1375-6890-3140
Xbox ID: ChamelionK

User Info: Gimpi13

Gimpi13
5 years ago#2
I found that if you play with another person and try to beat the level as fast as you possibly can and ensure that nothing escapes into the portals then you will more than likely always hit 3-stars.
New Leaf Dream Address: 4400-2157-1348

User Info: ChamelionK

ChamelionK
5 years ago#3
unfortunately I play the game by myself, so that tip really isn't much useful. I ended up finding another way around to doing it - do the challenge in a harder level. Oddly enough you get more points at a higher level, and the star-point requirements DON'T change in reflection of that. Thank goodness.
Smash Bros. Brawl code: 1375-6890-3140
Xbox ID: ChamelionK
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Swap Force
  3. Little help in an Arena challenge
  • Topic Archived