• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DX_Army_Memeber

DX_Army_Memeber
5 years ago#1
I have beaten this game twice know and I finally have gotten most of the Swap Force Skylanders I also have both Skylanders with the Abitly to climb so when I put them on the portal of power to use them the Great Heights: Add Both Climb Swap Force Skylanders To Your Collection. Does not unlock the same thing happens with both of my Teleport Swap Force Skylanders if anyone knows how to do this please help me out thanks :)
PS3/PS Vita Gamer tag:Triple_R_3

User Info: Rossmacdaddy

Rossmacdaddy
5 years ago#2
Check ownership of the figures. Go to the character menu under "Manage" and see if you are able to claim ownership. If you can, then it's possible someone else registered that figure first (i.e. registered in in the packaging at then returned it to the store).
WiiU profile name - rossmacdaddy
2DS friend code - 2681-0151-0935

DX_Army_Memeber
5 years ago#3
They both where new as Wash Buckler came with my Wii U since I got the Bundle pack with Skylanders and Spy Rise was also new.
Nintendo Network ID:Triple_R_3 or Bridge_SPD_Green

User Info: Playsaver

Playsaver
5 years ago#4
Someone could still get those figures, in the big package, close enough a portal to end up claiming ownership of the figures in it.
I did it shortly before xmas to get them into the 3ds version of the game, so I could wrap up the box and still give it as a gift for xmas. While the 3ds version doesn't claim ownership of the figures, if someone did it with a console version of the game it would claim ownership.
I don't believe you can put two figures on a portal at a time to claim ownership of the figure. (arena mode can use 2 figures) Try only putting one on a portal at a time. A swap force figure with a top and bottom connected together counts as one figure.

DX_Army_Memeber
5 years ago#5
So does that mean I have to rest them to claim ownership or is there another way to do it with out losing the info and level of them?
Nintendo Network ID:Triple_R_3 or Bridge_SPD_Green
  • Topic Archived