• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Swap Force
  3. New Pro Guild for skylanders

User Info: DAFFI32

DAFFI32
5 years ago#1
Me and a few others have decided to make a Guild for skylanders for experienced players. The reason we decided to do this is because there is no competitive aspect to the game and most competitive players get bored with the game and just collect the skylanders, level them up, and get on the game every now and then. Well this should make things more competitive. We have competitions to see who can get the highest scores on arena, fastest times on time attack, and other achievements. We are a friendly group so we also share pro builds that we discover that makes boards easier to play and we also share which skylanders are the best and which ones a player should get if they want to do things. We share where to find certain items and by us all having a vast amount of knowledge about the game, you can ask a question and receive some of the best advice. We use miiverse and glassboarrd to communicate. Glassboard is a mobile forum app that allows you to create a private board and invite others to join it. There we discuss everything stated above. It's available on both android and apple markets and is free.

The Requirements for joining are as follows:

Own a Wii U copy of Skylanders Swap Force (as we need the same access to the same leaderboards)

Have completed the game and have access to nightmare mode

Have a portal rank of at least 22

Have at least 30 hats, 15 treasures, and 20 charms

Have enough skylanders or access to enough skylanders to open any gate on any board.

All these will be verified upon request so if you want to join, please send me a friend request on miiverse at Aoki32 and message me that you would like to join. I will add everyone, but I delete everyone that is not within the guild.

User Info: WickedRogue

WickedRogue
5 years ago#2
The only problem I see with the idea is, how do you deal with people that have their portal master rank get lowered from glitches or character resets?
FC: 4940-5524-8052
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Swap Force
  3. New Pro Guild for skylanders
  • Topic Archived