• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Swap Force
  3. Let's add another glitch...poop!

User Info: pandoraorb

pandoraorb
5 years ago#1
Final cutscene in Iron Jaw Gulch freezes every time, and gives off a high pitched buzzing. Tried 3 times. Remembered to start me at the checkpoint and I kept stars for finishing the level in PMaster rank, but the stars are blank in the level select.

Will try tomorrow and restart the whole level.
The Pandora's Box Trilogy--middle grade fantasy--BOOK THREE: FATE and REBIRTH out now!

User Info: pandoraorb

pandoraorb
5 years ago#2
Once again, glitches seem to erase if you save over the glitched save, reload and go again.

So I started the first level again, went to Woodburrow, then restarted Iron Jaw...worked, finally saw end cutscene for level.
The Pandora's Box Trilogy--middle grade fantasy--BOOK THREE: FATE and REBIRTH out now!

User Info: Gimpi13

Gimpi13
5 years ago#3
I've been getting a green screen of death kind of during a couple of final scenes in a level. I can't remember the title, but the main one I'm having issues with is with the Napoleon Crab guy and the city filled with Land Sharks. Is this the same level that you are on?
New Leaf Dream Address: 4400-2157-1348
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Swap Force
  3. Let's add another glitch...poop!
  • Topic Archived