• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Swap Force
  3. need help - about 2 portals and collection

User Info: zenchi78

zenchi78
4 years ago#1
ok i just bought this game for my son and i bought two of the starter packs and portals.

now ive noticed that the skylanders placed on my portal first wont show up in my sons collection and vise versa. how can i fix this so that all the skylanders we bought show up in both collections. or can they only be logged to one portal.

or am i stuck with it this way and have to buy 2 of every one. id like to know before i go buying more . because if there is no way to get them in both collections ill just put my portal away and only registrer them on his.

i thought maybe if i deleted my game off the 360 it would fix this. but thought id ask here first. and where does it log whos skylander is whos ? in the memory of the xbox or in the portal or in the tou its self. any help on this would be awsome thanks.
(MH4) HR 303- FC 3024-6294-8883 PM me to let me know about the add and ill add u back
always looking for new people to hunt with ;)

User Info: motosada

motosada
4 years ago#2
"Ownership" of a figure goes to the first console save file the figure is loaded onto (not the Portal.) There's a way to claim Ownership of most figures in the Skylander menu (Select/Back Button) underneath "Manage" (this menu also allows you to set a nickname for the character and reset them back to level 1.)

Ownership doesn't mean much in Swap-Force, and I never had to claim ownership of any of my older figures, but ownership can mean access to special skill challenges in the older games (Spyro's Adventure and Giants.) If you only have Swap-Force, there's no need to build two separate figure collections. :)
Unless you really wanna. haha
Take me out to the black. Tell 'em I ain't coming back.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Swap Force
  3. need help - about 2 portals and collection
  • Topic Archived