• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Swap Force
  3. What element would you be?

User Info: Lastjustice

Lastjustice
4 years ago#1
Assuming if you somehow had a Skylander made in your image, what element would you be? Why does this element fit you? If you want to take in a step further feel free describe it , name it, or whatever you want to add.

Lastjustice- Tech, Everything I do relates to technology. I love it, and among my favorite heroes are Megaman and Ironman. I work with it daily , and used to work on F 16s for Air force. My runner up choices would be fire or magic. I am a leo, and love summer time and heat. Fire runs thru my veins I'd say. I feel like I have psychic talents as I just know stuff. (my friend had a deck of cards. They'd name a card and I'd pick it from his everytime. Finally get grabs 7 cards and stops and thinks about what he is going say. I already knew what card it was going be as I'd never been more sure of anything in my life. I said you going say it, or am I just going pick it for you. A sec or two afterwards he says it, and I slap it to the table and everyone just is like No way in disbelief. Sometimes I just get in the zone.)

So you know I'm going cheat hehe. here it goes...

Lastjustice
Type- Swap force special team, Rocket type
Element Tech top/Magic bottom
Bio:Originally one of the keepers of the tower of time, he left as his duty took him else where. Leading a group of skylanders in far future against the forces of Darkness, Last justice and his team were caught in calamity that shattered their essences as a spell cast during a solar eclipse attempted to forever block out the light. They were scattered across time and space, and seemingly lost. Lastjustice using his weapon, the Temporal Spear(a twin sided spear, one sides is the blade of past, one is the blade of future. They resemblance keys.) , divided himself from the time stream, and searches to regroup his team. Upon find them they arrive in the present and need aid Eon's forces, which they are known as the Eclipse Elite. Swapper with two elements.

Appearance: A special humanoid with time from far future. His armored suit has high tech angelic appearance, similar to that of the Angels in Darksiders. Golden, silver and white armor. He is on the smaller size of Skylanders, but not the smallest.

Fighting style: His attacks are mostly short range, and high speed. Some of the swings have projectiles that are released with them. Average hps and damage.

Quote "You're out of time!"

Moves

Top (Tech)

- Primary attack, Spear slice. A combo that ends with a spinning over head attack, then a lunge forward.
- Secondary attack, Wings of time, Lj flaps his wings, striking all near by foes.

Power ups.
- Time to shine, adds extra lightening damage to his swings
- Wing it, Wings of time not unleashes metallic feathers in a spread.
- Time out, holding secondary attack wraps LJ in his wings, which shields him from damage briefly.

-Soul Gem, Not so Fast! adds slow effects to finisher of combos and wings of time's feathers.

Paths, Sky Knight, path specializing in Aerial wing moves.

Chrono combatant. Spear attacks specialty path.

Bottom (magic)

- attack, Quantoniam leap, Lj leaps forward striking with a fierce kick.

- Arms race: Charging the attack cause a high speed dash.

- Kick off, allows a combo off the leap which kicks foe for the final hit that bounces away.

- Soul gem- Shields up, Lj creates a Lightening field around him damage foes that hit him. It burst after a single hit, and refreshes in 5 secs.

Path- Coolest shoes, specializes in powers to give short speed bursts and kicks
- Moon jumper: Specializes in attacks that jump and bounce off enemies.

Just my idea, go nuts with whatever you feel fits you.
"Laws only exist when there's someone there to uphold them."
PSN:Lastjustice

User Info: TGSnowwy

TGSnowwy
4 years ago#2
I'd be The Avatar, master of all 8 elements! :p

Seriously though, Tech would probably be my best fit too, although I think I'd prefer Magic. I've never thought about it though, so don't expect a big fancy character dossier.
.../\_/\... tiger-girl Snowwy, a snow-tiger
>(^_^)< Vah Shir beastlord of Everquest Classic

User Info: HydraliskDreams

HydraliskDreams
4 years ago#3
Well thought out. Now I'm inspired to do my own later.
PSN ID: LeMistral2006
Marvel Puzzle Quest ID: Arachnethyst

User Info: Lastjustice

Lastjustice
4 years ago#4
TGSnowwy posted...
Seriously though, Tech would probably be my best fit too, although I think I'd prefer Magic. I've never thought about it though, so don't expect a big fancy character dossier.

It's cool. I don't expect everyone to go all out into this as I did. (I cut a bit of short as I was running out of space heh.) I'm just happy to have a discussion as was an amusing idea that ran around my head.
"Laws only exist when there's someone there to uphold them."
PSN:Lastjustice
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Swap Force
  3. What element would you be?
  • Topic Archived