• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Lastjustice

Lastjustice
4 years ago#41
motosada posted...
God, I just hope it isn't Eruptor. ¬_¬

I know, but they seem have characters they love a bit too much.(Jet Vac and Eruptor, as both got Mini versions.) Is there any reason why Gill Grunt should be on Series 4 while we have still yet to see a Series 2 of Whamshell? You'd think they'd want to give every character their time in the sun, but with the dead 8 in particular just feels like they want to forget about those guys heh. Ones that didn't see any reposes anyways.(Warnado, Camo, Whamshell) Sunburn, Boomer, Ghostroaster seem to be ones they have least interest in getting back out there. Voodood and Dinorang atleast got their Series 1 figures released again.
"Laws only exist when there's someone there to uphold them."
PSN:Lastjustice

User Info: mystic belmont

mystic belmont
4 years ago#42
motosada posted...
God, I just hope it isn't Eruptor. ¬_¬

This. I'd rather have flameslinger, hot dog or Fryno as elite version.
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican] 3DS FC: 5429-7297-4842

User Info: Rossmacdaddy

Rossmacdaddy
4 years ago#43
... I like Eruptor. :(
WiiU profile name - rossmacdaddy
3DS friend code - 2681-0151-0935

mystic belmont
4 years ago#44
Rossmacdaddy posted...

I think he's okay.
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner

User Info: motosada

motosada
4 years ago#45
My issues with Eruptor all stem from Heroic Challenges. I do like him once he's nice and powered-up, but can't stand him right at the start like I can for most of the others. Many characters are fun right off the bat, but Eruptor is show, weak, and frustrating to use until his skill paths have been unlocked.
Take me out to the black. Tell 'em I ain't coming back.

mystic belmont
4 years ago#46
motosada posted...
My issues with Eruptor all stem from Heroic Challenges. I do like him once he's nice and powered-up, but can't stand him right at the start like I can for most of the others. Many characters are fun right off the bat, but Eruptor is show, weak, and frustrating to use until his skill paths have been unlocked.

And his attacks have a wind up time, leaving him vulnerable.

User Info: Rossmacdaddy

Rossmacdaddy
4 years ago#47
I'm not going to argue that Eruptor is the best, but the charge time on his moves is addressed based on your path choice pretty well... If you go Magmortar, you can lay tons of cover fire as you're closing in to erupt or spew lava balls. If you go Volcanor, you can erupt instantly and make if very painful for anyone in the vicinity.
WiiU profile name - rossmacdaddy
3DS friend code - 2681-0151-0935

User Info: Lastjustice

Lastjustice
4 years ago#48
mystic belmont posted...
Rossmacdaddy posted...

I think he's okay.

I just feel like he's become the Wolverine of Skylanders, and is overexposed. I could stand to see a bit less of him.(same with Jet vac, both seem to get featured in the trailers along too.) The dude already got a mini , does he really need an elite version too? Fryno got a mini, and Series 2 and Hotdog got a Series 2 and special edition in swap force as both those two have leapfrogged poor Sunburn who is still only a single edition ever.(Is there even Chase Variants of him?) Him and Ghostroaster are banished to the basement of the Toys for bob factory heh.
"Laws only exist when there's someone there to uphold them."
PSN:Lastjustice

User Info: LordElohim

LordElohim
4 years ago#49
I haven't used him, like, at all, but Eruptor is probably one of my least favorites, so seeing him again and again really irritates me. I also hate the sheer volume of Stealth Elfs we get, and the Spyros as well (though I have to forgive those the way I begrudgingly forgive my 100+ Bumblebees).
GamerTag (360/XB1) - Lord Elohim | PSN (PS3/PS4/Vita) - LordElohim
3DS Friend Code - 0645-5840-7528 Name: Elohim @ Hades

User Info: motosada

motosada
4 years ago#50
I like Stealth Elf, so I can't complain about her. Same with Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy. I like most of the characters, really. There are just some that frustrate me and I want them to go away. Like Wrecking Ball.
Take me out to the black. Tell 'em I ain't coming back.
  • Topic Archived