• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: motosada

motosada
4 years ago#1
Just announced; Eon's Elite, a series of "premium quality" repaints of Spyro's Adventure figures with metallic washes and gold-painted bases which will be "up to three times as powerful as the regular editions", packed in special display box-style packaging. Eight in all, Elite Spyro and Elite Chop Chop have been unveiled.
"Extremely limited quantities" this fall at GameStop.
Take me out to the black. Tell 'em I ain't coming back.

User Info: LordElohim

LordElohim
4 years ago#2
Sounds like the first thing I personally deem necessary to preorder. Regular price, or premium as well?
GamerTag (360/XB1) - Lord Elohim | PSN (PS3/PS4/Vita) - LordElohim
3DS Friend Code - 0645-5840-7528 Name: Elohim @ Hades

motosada
4 years ago#3
No word yet. I even just got an email that was an announcement for the Dark Edition of Trap Team with a little "Coming this fall - stay tuned!" blurb at the bottom.

User Info: Rossmacdaddy

Rossmacdaddy
4 years ago#4
*sigh*
WiiU profile name - rossmacdaddy
3DS friend code - 2681-0151-0935

motosada
4 years ago#5
Rossmacdaddy posted...
*sigh*

Exactly.

User Info: Lastjustice

Lastjustice
4 years ago#6
motosada posted...
No word yet. I even just got an email that was an announcement for the Dark Edition of Trap Team with a little "Coming this fall - stay tuned!" blurb at the bottom.

I guess that's what I need preorder then, and get the normal one later like I did for Swap force. (on like Black Friday or whenever it gets on sale for half price.)
"Laws only exist when there's someone there to uphold them."
PSN:Lastjustice

User Info: LordElohim

LordElohim
4 years ago#7
I would probably just buy 2 of the three I need at TRU day 1, when they would typically be buy one get one 40 percent off, but since I get a 20 percent discount on games at Best Buy, getting them there at 20 percent off each is almost exactly the same. I think Best Buy is still cheaper, actually, at $140 combined as opposed to $145 combined, assuming a BOGO40. In case it isn't clear why I would be buying three, the Dark Edition, the 3DS starter for the alternate pack ins, and the regular starter, since those figures are never available separately.
GamerTag (360/XB1) - Lord Elohim | PSN (PS3/PS4/Vita) - LordElohim
3DS Friend Code - 0645-5840-7528 Name: Elohim @ Hades

motosada
4 years ago#8
Damn these Dark Editions. I don't need ten Portals of Power!!!

User Info: TGSnowwy

TGSnowwy
4 years ago#9
I don't know if this is old news or not, but just in case:
Our local TRU just got in 2 cases of a special Rattle Shake; might be the Quickdraw version. I don't know if they have to hold them or if they can sell them right away (I don't have any real interest in the character...)
I might know more tomorrow.
.../\_/\... tiger-girl Snowwy, a snow-tiger
>(^_^)< Vah Shir beastlord of Everquest Classic

motosada
4 years ago#10
That's good news for some of our fine friends! May they feast on the hearts of the eBay scalpers!
  • Topic Archived