• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Swap Force
  3. Is there a list yet of everything that will be available on release date?

User Info: motosada

motosada
5 years ago#11
That's not really the point. He's annoyed because he's having to spend extra money to buy something he is already going to spend money on. And I agree. I'm already going to be spending extra money on a 3DS version of the game, just for the variant figure, just like I did for Spyro's Adventure and Giants, despite not yet owning a 3DS. This just compounds the frustration of spending more money than I should really have to.
Take me out to the black. Tell 'em I ain't coming back.

User Info: WickedRogue

WickedRogue
5 years ago#12
motosada posted...
That's not really the point. He's annoyed because he's having to spend extra money to buy something he is already going to spend money on. And I agree. I'm already going to be spending extra money on a 3DS version of the game, just for the variant figure, just like I did for Spyro's Adventure and Giants, despite not yet owning a 3DS. This just compounds the frustration of spending more money than I should really have to.

Well than whatever Activision is doing to force you to buy the stuff must be working.
FC: 4940-5524-8052
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto

motosada
5 years ago#13
Again, not the point. Obviously, nothing Activision is doing is making us buy them. Some of us are collectors, though, and are compelled. What Activision is doing, however, is making some of these things a rather annoying nuisance by putting us into a position where we end up with extras that just sit around. Heck, I have three series 2 Cynders. What am I supposed to do with three of them? That's money I shouldn't have really needed to spend.

User Info: Rossmacdaddy

Rossmacdaddy
5 years ago#14
motosada posted...
Again, not the point. Obviously, nothing Activision is doing is making us buy them. Some of us are collectors, though, and are compelled. What Activision is doing, however, is making some of these things a rather annoying nuisance by putting us into a position where we end up with extras that just sit around. Heck, I have three series 2 Cynders. What am I supposed to do with three of them? That's money I shouldn't have really needed to spend.

Precisely. I try very hard to minimize duplicates. I can usually turn around and sell the singles on eBay for near retail, but it's never even money. :/ I sold a handful of Jet-Vacs and S2 Cynders during Giants because I found myself with a 3DS, Wii, and WiiU starter packs. It is what it is.
Growing old is mandatory. Growing UP is optional.
WiiU profile name - rossmacdaddy

User Info: WickedRogue

WickedRogue
5 years ago#15
All that shows to the game developers is hey this is working, lets release more since it is working. It doesn't matter if you go off later and resell what you don't want. It's just showing them to do it again for the next game because they are being bought.
FC: 4940-5524-8052
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto

User Info: Multicron

Multicron
5 years ago#16
Add to the list:

Enchanted Hoot Loop, Walmart Exclusive (in the USA) $14.99 10/18
XBL: MulticronX :: PSN: Multicron :: Wii: 2126 3783 2647 1690

motosada
5 years ago#17
Crud. I always have such a tough time getting my hands on Walmart exclusives.

User Info: Multicron

Multicron
5 years ago#18
WTF - Walmart.com lists it at $99.99 now. I hate Walmart.
XBL: MulticronX :: PSN: Multicron :: Wii: 2126 3783 2647 1690

User Info: Rossmacdaddy

Rossmacdaddy
5 years ago#19
Multicron posted...
WTF - Walmart.com lists it at $99.99 now. I hate Walmart.

Yeah, that happened almost immediately. It's got to be a mistake. No way that's the final cost.
Growing old is mandatory. Growing UP is optional.
WiiU profile name - rossmacdaddy

motosada
5 years ago#20
On the Walmart website is also an exclusive Magic three-pack that's got Mega Ram Spyro, Super Gulp Pop Fizz, and one of the newbs - I just can't recall the name.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Swap Force
  3. Is there a list yet of everything that will be available on release date?
  • Topic Archived