• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Swap Force
  3. Is there a list yet of everything that will be available on release date?

User Info: LordElohim

LordElohim
5 years ago#1
I am buying the Dark starter pack for 360, which will get me my lightcore Hex. I will likely buy the starter pack for 3DS, and then I think I am buying another starter pack in November for XBOX One. However, I would like to have an idea in my head for day 1 hunting. Like, do we know yet what in being released on the first day? Any TRU, Wal-Mart, Gamestop, or Target exclusives, how many singles, how many 3-packs, if anything in any of the 3-packs isn't immediately available as a single, any battle packs, and so on? I am definitely picking up my Dark starter pack, which I preordered. I am counting on a BOGO50 at least on singles, if not everything, so I would like to pick up all of wave 1 on day 1. Is this information available yet?
GamerTag: Lord Elohim PS3 - LordElohim
3DS Friend Code - 0645-5840-7528 Name: Elohim @ Hades

User Info: Rossmacdaddy

Rossmacdaddy
5 years ago#2
The only thing I've seen is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdezstj5tj4

It's a bit old, and many of the characters he mentions we now know more about... but these listings were up briefly and then taken down from my understanding. They all list the characters as "Wave 1." I highly doubt this is completely accurate... but it does give us some idea what we may see.
Growing old is mandatory. Growing UP is optional.
WiiU profile name - rossmacdaddy

User Info: megax11

megax11
5 years ago#3
Wave 1, from what I know of, consists of -

Target EX -

- Nitro Magna Charge/Free Ranger 2 Pack
- Nitro Magna Charge/Rattle Shake 2 Pack

Gamestop EX -

- Dark Editiion Starter Pack

TRU (Rumored) -

Legendary Night Shift/Legendary Free Ranger 2 Pack

Swap Force -

Magna Charge
Rattle Shake
Free Ranger
Hoot Loop

Core -

Zoo Lou
Countdown
Rollerbrawl
Slobber Tooth
Mega Ram Spyro
Lava Barf Eruptor
Super Gulp Pop Fizz
Blizzard Chill

Lightcore -

Star Strike
Grim Creeper
Flashwing
Warnado
Smolderdash

Triple Packs -

Zoo Lou/Mega Ram Spyro/Chill
Slobber Tooth/Lava Barf Eruptor/Super Gulp Pop Fizz

Adventure/Battle Packs -

Tower of Time (Pop Thorn)
Fiery Forge (Knockout Terrafin/Bumble Blast)
The ALL THINGS GAMING fanboy. PSWiiU60DSPVita FTW! 1356 games and still growing. XBL: GameMaster1178 PSN: megax28 Wii U: GameMaster1178

User Info: Multicron

Multicron
5 years ago#4
So wait. If I want one of the Target exclusive Nitro Magna Charges, I HAVE to get him with one of the figures that comes with the 3DS starter set? WTF...
XBL: MulticronX :: PSN: Multicron :: Wii: 2126 3783 2647 1690

User Info: LordElohim

LordElohim
5 years ago#5
I think a lot of us on this board buy a console starter pack and the 3DS starter pack, I didn't really think anything of it.
GamerTag: Lord Elohim PS3 - LordElohim
3DS Friend Code - 0645-5840-7528 Name: Elohim @ Hades

User Info: Multicron

Multicron
5 years ago#6
I was planning on getting the 3ds starter too, which is why forcing me to buy Rattle Shake or the other guy twice to get a Nitro MC is lame.
XBL: MulticronX :: PSN: Multicron :: Wii: 2126 3783 2647 1690

User Info: zinformant

zinformant
5 years ago#7
I see Ross and mega are still at it! I don't know much about this game, but Rattle Shake sounds like he would be a fun character to play with.
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
No news now-

User Info: WickedRogue

WickedRogue
5 years ago#8
Why are people complaining about having a 2nd character? Take that one down another path. I don't see the problem. ._.
FC: 4940-5524-8052
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto

User Info: switch_526

switch_526
5 years ago#9
WickedRogue posted...
Why are people complaining about having a 2nd character? Take that one down another path. I don't see the problem. ._.

Its just frustrating for people who don't want/care about having doubles to have to spend the extra money for the dual pack and get a character you already have, just to get the special character. Its basically paying extra money for 1 character.
"If you're not replaceable, you'll never go anywhere"

User Info: WickedRogue

WickedRogue
5 years ago#10
switch_526 posted...
WickedRogue posted...

Its just frustrating for people who don't want/care about having doubles to have to spend the extra money for the dual pack and get a character you already have, just to get the special character. Its basically paying extra money for 1 character.

You don't have to buy it if you don't want to?
FC: 4940-5524-8052
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a bad game is bad forever." - Shigeru Miyamoto
  1. Boards
  2. Skylanders Swap Force
  3. Is there a list yet of everything that will be available on release date?
  • Topic Archived