• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Need OP Death March build

User Info: 10InchNails

10InchNails
1 week ago#1
So I finished the main game and all dlc, and loved it. Now the only thing i have left to do is a play through on Death March for the final trophy.

So my question is what is the absolute most OP build I can use to rush through Death March with little to no sidequesting? Anything I can prepare in my first game to bring over into new game plus to make it a breeze? Thanks!

User Info: jurbanik

jurbanik
1 week ago#2
Euphoria on a NG+ run. Get the highest resistance armor and make sure you do the build with 3/4 decoctions and alchemy combined with either fast or strong attacks. many threads on this board about it.
I support real LGBT rights (Liberty, Guns, Bible, Trump)!
I Self Identify as a BLT (Black Lesbian in Transition like Gilliam does)

User Info: rockabilly_man

rockabilly_man
1 week ago#3
jurbanik posted...
Euphoria on a NG+ run. Get the highest resistance armor and make sure you do the build with 3/4 decoctions and alchemy combined with either fast or strong attacks. many threads on this board about it.
This pretty much. Although i prefer to use 4/4 decoctions because of Sith face Geralt.

Edit: With Ekkimara and Ekhidna decoctions you never need to use a health potion.
(edited 1 week ago)
https://youtu.be/F9hDNpmHzWU

I used this build when I did exactly what you're asking for. Its awesome.

We live in a world of give and take and not enough men are willing to give what it takes.
It’s incredibly discouraging to see questions like this pop up when a sticky literally answering said quest Is readily available.
Kelvin G.

rockabilly_man
1 week ago#6
kelvingabaldonc posted...
It’s incredibly discouraging to see questions like this pop up when a sticky literally answering said quest Is readily available.
Who reads stickies?
Not you, it seems. Feel like a big boy now?
Kelvin G.

rockabilly_man
1 week ago#8
kelvingabaldonc posted...
Not you, it seems. Feel like a big boy now?
I mean, clearly he ain't a noob.
Why would he read a noob guide?
The message boards are to answer questions and have discussion about the games. I personally like seeing the questions. Who cares if they ask?

We get it, you volunteered your time to making the sticky because you enjoy it and you want to feel good and have everyone praise your work. But that doesn't mean no one is allowed to ask questions or simply choose to ignore The sticky. Maybe they just want more option than one man's opinion?

That and as rockabilly said, he beat the game already why would he now go read the noob guide?
We live in a world of give and take and not enough men are willing to give what it takes.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: jurbanik

jurbanik
1 week ago#10
There is no one twisting anyone's arm to answer. I gave a short answer and then basically said to know more search the board. Others provided a link. But if we didn't want to do it we would just have ignored the request.
I support real LGBT rights (Liberty, Guns, Bible, Trump)!
I Self Identify as a BLT (Black Lesbian in Transition like Gilliam does)
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Need OP Death March build
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A