• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. I dont think I can finish

User Info: Lostfan815

Lostfan815
1 week ago#1
I've had audio issues for a very long time while playing but I've been able to deal with it but as soon as I got to Kaer Morhen it's gotten so much worse. The music and menu sound effects disappears every 5 minutes now playing without those is extremely annoying. Quitting and reloading brings it back but only temporarily. Having to quit and restart every 5 minutes doesnt make for a fun game.

User Info: jurbanik

jurbanik
1 week ago#2
Time for a reinstall.
I support real LGBT rights (Liberty, Guns, Bible, Trump)!
I Self Identify as a BLT (Black Lesbian in Transition like Gilliam does)

User Info: yzman

yzman
1 week ago#3
I actually just noticed I have audio issues too. I just got to Kaer and I couldn't hear some dialogue. Thought it was weird but wasn't sure if it was intentional. Then suddenly I noticed I couldn't hear many other sounds too, like my whistling etc. It is the first time this ever happened to me and I attributed it to me not turning the game off like I normally do ( I put it in rest mode because it takes so long to load up). I quit out fully so hopefully that fixes it...
As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away
I'm in the same part of the game (though on Switch) and I'm hesitating to continue just because I'm dreading the tasks ahead in finding Ciri. Plus there's the defense of the place from the Wild Hunt coming up.
-Vysion_of_books, vision with one i

User Info: Ilikemyname420

Ilikemyname420
1 week ago#5
That's the biggest reason I avoid installing the update for the CE disc, the update basically ruined the audio. While the base disc version of the CE still has sounds go missing once in a while and some rare audio hiccups it's not 1/10th as bad as the patched version.

I honestly couldn't play more than a few minutes on the patched version, the hiccups every minute or so and the snap crackle pop every time I opened the menus drove me up the wall.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: fuzzball01

fuzzball01
4 days ago#6
Try reinstalling, I've only had an audio bug during the crones dialog once and reloading fixed it. Since then, nothing.
PSN: Greed_XVIII
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. I dont think I can finish
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A