• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. One thing that aggravates me and dont understand is....

User Info: Lostfan815

Lostfan815
2 months ago#1
I dont understand how Garralt can fight all these huge monsters and barely get hurt but a 5 foot fall kills him. Makes no sense.

User Info: Skelligepirate

Skelligepirate
1 month ago#2
Fall damage in Witcher 3 is really annoying tbf, the smallest fall will kill you.

User Info: GNS1991

GNS1991
1 month ago#3
Skelligepirate posted...
Fall damage in Witcher 3 is really annoying tbf, the smallest fall will kill you.

Use jump (roll) button when jumping from ledges. IDK why they implemented it this way.

User Info: Skelligepirate

Skelligepirate
1 month ago#4
GNS1991 posted...
Use jump (roll) button when jumping from ledges. IDK why they implemented it this way.
Does that always work? If so that would have saved me a lot of frustration on Undvik on my most recent playthrough haha.

User Info: SoulOfFayth

SoulOfFayth
1 month ago#5
You can fall from great heights if you time your roll right.
'If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face, for ever.'

User Info: GNS1991

GNS1991
1 month ago#6
Skelligepirate posted...
Does that always work? If so that would have saved me a lot of frustration on Undvik on my most recent playthrough haha.
Well, it won't work jumping from a mountain, obviously, but if you jump from a roof of some peasant's building, you will not loose health (or very minimum of it) this way :P

User Info: pablofreak88

pablofreak88
1 month ago#7
I like the books headcanon spoilers He gets his knee f***ed up and he never fully recovers so a big fall would leave him unable to walk again, most likely.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. One thing that aggravates me and dont understand is....
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A